10hr play achievement.

UraMallas

• 2 weeks later...

i got everything and a total playtime of about 12 hours...

but if you want to "sim" the 10 hours, just choose level one, get mandy down where no fish can eat u and you are done quite easily. cause there will be no fish to eat, and no fish which is able to eat you... all in all i did that for about 1 1/2 hours, of course before i checked, that the 1000 sharks will be a hard work ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

When going for the 1000 sharks, play lvl 37. Just get to the size needed to eat sharks than eat a bunch, but before you fill the meter, get killed by a clam at the bottom. than repeat till are on last life and than finish the level. Doing it this way will get you about 20-30 or so each game.

• 1 month later...

I got 10h before eating 40k fish... strange. but i used to leave full grown orca just swimming in corner.Last level is good for this because eating shark king doesn't raise your growth meter... 40k to food tank was just a matter of playing. Or spamming some levels with multiple schools of small fishes.:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got it yesturday! Finally 200/200!

Only had to boost like 1 hour at the end for the 10 hour achievement, so I guess it took me 9 to get the rest. I guess it helped that I didnt play time attack till the end so I was able to beat it my first time and with 21 minutes to spare.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think this one is glitched for me. I have played this game WAY over ten hours. The ten hour achievement on Rez unlocked before I expected it to, but for this game my wife played for 2-3 hours, and I have played for about half an hour a day for the last month. I'm very upset that it is not unlocking.

• 2 months later...

there is a lot of info in this post about different methods

can we get someone who has the achievement and is familiar with the different methods to summarize and weigh in.

trying to work on the ten hour achievement and i don't want to leave my fish there overnight and it not even work

@discord: It's not hard to get, best method is to just get your other achievements first. I got my 10 Hours before I got the 1,000 Sharks or the 40,000 Food Bank. If you don't want to get those and are just going for the 10 Hours then I don't know a good idea. I find it more of a hassle to check on my fish to see if its alive then to just play the game. Plus if you ever decided to go get the other achievements it would be closer then if you just wait out the 10 hours. Hope that helps. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...