post here if you got the Time Travel Will Tell achievement

mickspawn

Got it earlier tonight. Despite a few near-catastrophes, we managed to do it on our first attempt in about 2 hours. Definitely helps to have a skilled team that's familiar with the process. Slightly less complicated, but much more difficult than the last one. It would be nice not to require four players in the future though, two players should be all you need.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got it also. Took a few attempts but I was lucky enough to find a random party that had already done it a few times, so it was cake! by round 11 we had it all done. A little confusing with gongs but we figured it out. Hope that they dont come out with more achievements like this. I hate having to depend on others to get achievos!

Hopefully the acheivement on the next dlc will be a bit easier. It's almost impossible to get if your playing with random people that have no mic. And pack a punch is impossible if your playing with random people.

Got to the knife the 12 stones. Crawler returned as a runner and some kid killed it. Went to next round he was downed no where near us. Next round he runs off and downed again so we quit. We can't get into eclipse without him and he whines about going down to fast crawlers. Maybe I will get this 1 day.

Got this achievement the second time i had actually played on Shangri-La and i hope they don't bring out anymore Map Packs as i am simply not willing to pay money for it seeing that MW3 is coming out soon. Therefore making my 100% achievement no longer 100%.

Shangri-La FTW. Best zombies map ever. (:

hey everyone, I have all other achievements except "time travel will tell". I've been trying to orgnise friends to do this with but they are never here so if anyone could help me do this I'd really appreciate it and I can help out with whatever achievements other people need.

I've done it twice now- trickiest part is the napalm zombie really. Last night we did it once and we going for it a second time- got really unlucky with the napalm zombies- didn't get many of them first of all and accidental detonation from getting too close to the ones that did come around. Ended up getting to round 28. I think we stopped trying for the second easter egg around round 26 and just focused on survival. I love the map. Still think I favor CotD though... Keep them coming- I will pickup any zombie DLC if this is what I can expect.

Got it just after a guide was released for it, when we got to the gongs they annoyed us all lol we were hitting them in different orders because the guide was very plain in its description we must of spent a good 30 minutes tring all different combinations :p but we got it in the end :) quite simple really just the odd bits that were tedious.

Got it just a few hours ago. Took us about 3 and a half hours. Would have done faster if we didn't have a guy demanding we learn Swedish or if another hadn't forgot a step...twice. Yes, I'm looking at you guys.

that was afro and chelsea, not me :)

I just helped by doing whatever I was told

at least we finally got it done though and it I thought it was only 2 and half hours not 3+

but then I normally lose track of time all the time anyway

also would have been quicker if we accidentally not left a crawler on round 13 I think it was.

that was afro and chelsea, not me :)

I just helped by doing whatever I was told

at least we finally got it done though and it I thought it was only 2 and half hours not 3+

but then I normally lose track of time all the time anyway

also would have been quicker if we accidentally not left a crawler on round 13 I think it was.

and missed the dynamite twice LOL anyway it was done and with a great laugh too,afro made it funny and his family still isn't home (he told me 30 min's ago)

thanks again guys was entertaining and damn right close a few times...

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and missed the dynamite twice LOL anyway it was done and with a great laugh too,afro made it funny and his family still isn't home (he told me 30 min's ago)

thanks again guys was entertaining and damn right close a few times...

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I missed it once not twice and that was because there was a crawler at my feet.

also you know what time afro's family got in in the end?

I know and i got downed like 3 times that could of ended the game and also when we lost the crawler or rather killed the crawler i didn't think i'd manage to pack a punch it as well.

still its really sweet that its done...can't wait for the next one....

Just rumours or whispers if you like at the moment, i would play with you guys again it was enjoyable and fun too so sure why not.

i found this thread on a call of duty forum which explains the zombie story so far and at the end kinda hints at a new map called Agartha???

its not mine so thumbs up to the poster/writer and if i ain't allowed to post the link on here then my bad...

here it is .

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=406894&sid=vlmmh4glg8hnrivepou5i2vu10

interesting reading i must say and one hopes there will be another, but like i said before i get flamed in this post too, its just speculation and rumours at this point.

Well i wanted to start a thread on this because it was a great achievement to play the last couple days and very fullfilling to complete!

Now have 1450/1450 and can't wait for the next DLC!

I got it on July 5th, 2011 at 7:32 P.M. EST. lol, I don't really know the time. But it was on that date.

My bad, July 4th.

Edited by TheHunter211

Didn't know there was a next one. Already announced?

I heard it was leaked from the same place as all the others......

Metro sounds kick-ass. It's in Vietnam! S.O.G. and NVA Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

Cargo, is in a frozen shipping center in Greenland

Harbor is an abandoned shipyard in America.

Mansion takes place in Castro's secret compound in Cuba.

The zombies map is Quarantine. Set in Area 51....