X360A Platoon

Shiftie

updated the list.. if you tried to join and are not in the platoon, please try again. I still get quite a few people (about 1/3) who apply and are unable to join when I accept them for whatever reason, so if you notice you're not in the platoon after a few days just retry since I check every couple of days.

It's win with someone on your friends list, not a platoon member.

Got it. But I won several games with friends in the squad - but not platoon - before and never got it (or I missed something...).

Logistics are a bit of a pain though. Console froze twice, and couldn't join the friend, even if locked my position in the squad through battlelog...

Got it. But I won several games with friends in the squad - but not platoon - before and never got it (or I missed something...).

Logistics are a bit of a pain though. Console froze twice, and couldn't join the friend, even if locked my position in the squad through battlelog...

Squad meaning fire team, right? If they're just on your team I can see why it won't pop, but otherwise I have no idea. I know I got it with a dude who added me after we played a few games together. It did take a couple of wins before it popped though.

• 1 month later...