Help, changed my region from Aus to US

Done For You

Hey guys I changed my region from Aus to US to get this game. Added my CC, real street address but in California zip code 90210. I purchased the game and it won't let me remove my card now. It says there are charges pending. Would this be because I am in Aust and it will take abit longer for the charges to go through or can't I remove it myself?

Thanks

Hey guys I changed my region from Aus to US to get this game. Added my CC, real street address but in California zip code 90210. I purchased the game and it won't let me remove my card now. It says there are charges pending. Would this be because I am in Aust and it will take abit longer for the charges to go through or can't I remove it myself?

Thanks

90210, thats gold

It's a grey area.

Technically, what the guy in the op did is a bannable offense. Not because he changed regions, but because he faked his cc details by using the wrong postcode.

If you want to do it with zero chance of being banned, you have to use a prepaid points card. Paypal used to be another alternative, but they stopped that. I did it by changing regions, buying an American points card and used that.

Changing regions is fine. Fake addy on a cc is not afaik.

And to change regions, just go into settings on your xbox one, and choose a new region. Simple as that.

• 4 months later...