Issues with Hold the Fat Lady and Buzzer Beater

chris8875

Hi again -

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with the two achievements in the thread title - most specifically Hold the Fat Lady.

I did this last night in a game with 5 minute quarters. I did alter the sliders as I was also going to muck around and try to get the 4 point play achievement, but when I won the game after being down at the end of the third by 20 points, no achievement popped.

Is it another one that is glitched, or am I not allowed to alter sliders. he game was 5 minute quarters, manual subs, etc.

Also - just with the Buzzer Beater - is it true you have to hit the shot to win the game when scores are tied, or can you be behind by 1 or 2 points and hit the shot with no time on the clock to pull out the win?

I'd heard that you had to have a tied score situation but wanted to see if anyone else had more info.

Thanks

glitched to be fixed in a upcoming patch

Thanks for the information mate ... good to know I wasn't doing anything wrong personally.

Its a pity this game has so many glitches related to achievements. I know achievements aren't "everything" to do with the game, but it is still poor form - they mar and otherwise wonderful game.

both are attainable ive gotten both playing 5 min quarters:Bounce:

This I can confirm. Got them both while also trying to get the Not Over Yet (3 pointer at the end of regulation to send the game into OT), which even though I did I didn't get the achievement for, and both popped up at the end of overtime right after each other. Five minute quarters.