Achievement Discussion

JC

Anyone know if these achievements are stackable, it would probably be painful enough to go though this game one time.

Ok, I have been a longtime lurker of X360A but I just had to register to reply to this. The achievements are NOT stackable. So if you play it on Professional where you have to press A to jump, you'll just have to do it on Amateur all over again where the game jumps automatically....

Having said that, I really wish someone had a list of all the unlockables you can collect. I miss 1 item and did all races and minigames :(

Ok, I have been a longtime lurker of X360A but I just had to register to reply to this. The achievements are NOT stackable. So if you play it on Professional where you have to press A to jump, you'll just have to do it on Amateur all over again where the game jumps automatically....

Having said that, I really wish someone had a list of all the unlockables you can collect. I miss 1 item and did all races and minigames :(

there are 3 dogey ones 1 in the house 1 in the stable and 1 in the labrinth i missed the stable 1 but its right in front of u when u go in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you get the Master of Break in the Bull achievement? I only get to 14 seconds and drop of the rodeo bull.

I also have problems getting the best possible scores in Dressage events, because the game doesn't seem to recognize my stick movements all the time during the stick maneuvers.

I'm using my second wired controller (I also have a wireless controller) with the High Controller Sensitivity in Guide Button: Profile: Game Defaults, if that matters anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...