What games or series would you like to see on xbox?

BloodHawk1991

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conker Live and Reloaded 2. Packed with cutting edge visuals, 30 virtual world epic levels, changeable weapons, 10 multi player maps and local online co-op. There's my wish. :cool:

Also one day, when Nintendo is busy making games more for mobile T.V. and cell phones; should they decide to put a Zelda title on Xbox in honor of their fans who made NES a success...I wouldn't object. As long as it is an adult Zelda title with Dark Souls style levels...I admit I'd buy it, I always had a weak spot for really good Zelda's.(Just not enough to buy more than a Game Boy.) :p

• Spyro 1, 2, and 3, mainly so I can be the first to 1000g them (don't even try Kairi)
  • Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl
  • Pokemon ANY

@ Ace and SPade. You both are wrong I'd 100% them before you guys. I grew up with Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. ;) :)

I'd like an HD remake of the 3,but please leave Spyro in the grave,the new reindetions about made me cry. :( Wasn't the same Spyro. :(

I loved tony Hawk Proskater started with 2 then went to 3,4,then 1,then underground. All were amazing til' Underground 2 which was shit. Thanks Activision for ruining this great franchise after Undergorind it just kept getting worse.

Pokemon. Man reminds me of the GBA days of staring at a small screen for hours,ah good times.

Super smash bros brawl. This order N64 > Gamecube > Wii>>>> The Wii sucked and the gaming felt awkward on Smash bros Brawl.

But even if an HD remake happened of Spyro I have no PS3 and I'm 98% sure ill never get another. Thats 350$ pretty much and i'd rather buy a new Amp or guitar for that price. Hell even 2 guitars and an amp at 300 ^ bucks.

I want a new Yugioh game that pays tribute to the OLD SCHOOL Yugioh. Tai,Yugi,Joey,Pegasis,Kaiba,Weaver,Raptor,etc. Good times. I used to LOVE Yugioh I still do,but the new cartoon wasnt as good as the old school. I miss Yugioh Forbidden memories on PS1. Amazing game. It was like the cartoon show brought to console. Mind blowing graphics for a game from 1999.

I want to look it up on Ebay for PS1 I cant find it anywere. Hell Id buy a 50$ PS2 (again,love PS2 greatest gaming memories for me of gaming) just to play it again. ;)

Edited by Deadsea 1993

I would love to have seen RATCHET & CLANK on the 360. But it will never happen as Insomniac games are basically owned by Sony.

I would give anything for Shenmue 3. But it will never happen as the team that made the originals have long since split up, SEGA are in a financial mess, all SEGA care about is more fucking shit Sonic and that they think that there is no point in releasing it as it has been over 10 years since Shenmue II came out and new players wouldn't understand it even though they could re-release the others on Live.