Dont bother

Assassino187

I would advise anyone attempting to play this game do not bother. After 30+ hours of repetitive game play finally completed all quests only to get 99.1% completion. I did every single quest on quest guide so how is that 99.1% useless pile of crap, will not even bother with final missions. nonsense at its best!!!! stay away or you will be posting same post soon, well in 30 hrs of gameplay.

Not to be a dick, but people have been using my quest guide for over two years without complaint. I used it personally twice, once for the US version and once for the EU version. I'm going to guess "human error" here.

This is a fantastic game. No one should be put off playing it because one person screwed up a checklist. Especially since all you've missed out on is an achievement...

Edited by The Pants Party

dude if u look around plenty of peeps saying the same, i did not criticise the guide to me the game messed up, i printed the guide n crossed out everytime i completed a quest, so im 100 % sure I did them all

also when the 80 quest achiev popped i was spot on as i checked what number i was on the guide, what was left to complete, and before i went to Strata or wherever its called I went over the places i could still get into to double check

Edited by Assassino187

after another 20 hours game play I now am missing a Demon Control key that youu get automatically when you kill Volcano, which I have earlier on so once again it is glitched. I am unable to complete a quest as a result.... so yes people game is glitched not human error.

So now am left to load a earlier save about 2 hrs back n try again. frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...