PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Homepage Leaderboard FAQs & Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2014, 10:45 AM   #91
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious here as I can see that no-one has ever asked this, but is there an easy way to check if I am on the leaderboards or not?
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:12 AM   #92
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious here as I can see that no-one has ever asked this, but is there an easy way to check if I am on the leaderboards or not?
Yep, there is. If you go here and are listed on the leaderboards, your gamertag will appear in its own section along with your rank just above the 1st place gamertag. That'll be the same for each game's individual leaderboard too.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #93
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
Ah, I see, thank you for the prompt response! My leaderboard status must have just kicked in in the last few minutes as I can now see exactly what you mean.
I'm guessing that if at any point I drop off the leaderboard I will simply not have this additional section until I am back on again.
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #94
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
You're welcome. Glad I could be of assistance.

And I believe you're right there about what would happen if you ever slip off the leaderboard. As long as you always have a post made within the last 60 days though, you'll not have to worry about that.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #95
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
I'm not on the Leaderboard anymore??

Is there a reason I'm not on the leader-boards anymore. I had been for a long time.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #96
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanz1 View Post
Is there a reason I'm not on the leader-boards anymore. I had been for a long time.
I looked you up on xbox.com and found that all of your achievement and game data is set to private. We can not add you to leaderboards when we can't see which ones you qualify for. You need to change your privacy settings so that your game and achievement data is viewable by "everyone".

This requirement was covered in the first post of this thread.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #97
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
I bet it got changed somehow when I went over to the Xbox One. I'll set it back. Thanks.
Old 09-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #98
Zander Soulwind

Zander Soulwind's Gamercard
I have disappeared from the leaderboard and I am guessing that is because I didn't post anything on here for a long time. So does someone put it back up or is it automatic?
Old 09-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #99
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander Soulwind View Post
I have disappeared from the leaderboard and I am guessing that is because I didn't post anything on here for a long time. So does someone put it back up or is it automatic?
It's automatic. With this post of yours, you should be back on in ~6-12 hours.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:00 PM   #100
Zander Soulwind

Zander Soulwind's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
It's automatic. With this post of yours, you should be back on in ~6-12 hours.
Fair enough, Thanks for the info.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:29 AM   #101
therawkuss

The Rawkuss's Gamercard
leaderboards

So once you get added to the leaderboards do your avhievements automatically update themselves then or do you still have to manually do it?
therawkuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:40 AM   #102
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by therawkuss View Post
So once you get added to the leaderboards do your avhievements automatically update themselves then or do you still have to manually do it?
You will still have to check off achievements manually.
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:53 AM   #103
therawkuss

The Rawkuss's Gamercard
ok, still manually, but your gamercard and score will show up right? what are the other benefits of being a member then?
therawkuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:07 PM   #104
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
How of where do I change my country flag? I cannot find it anywhere. I want it to be set to my country "Belgium".
Musquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #105
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musquito View Post
How of where do I change my country flag? I cannot find it anywhere. I want it to be set to my country "Belgium".
It should match what Xbox Live shows. Do you have yourself set to Belgium on xbox.com?

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #106
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
It should match what Xbox Live shows. Do you have yourself set to Belgium on xbox.com?
As far as I am aware, yes it is set to Belgium. (I only have my Xbox One console set to Ireland because it otherwise starts up games in Dutch and I prefer English).
Old 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #107
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
Nevermind, my 360 console was set on United States. Apparently I changed it logging in with my American profile.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #108
Sasquach11235
Subscribing Member

Sasquach11235's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I have recently noticed (for me at least) that X1 games don't seem to update on the genre leaderboards, but they do update the overall leaderboard. Is there something special I need to do to make this work? The game I noticed it on was The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season, but I think it has happened with others.

Thanks to Magixman for the signature!
Sasquach11235 is offline   Reply With Quote