Breaking news!!!!!

I was curious about it and wanted to see what the general consensus was. I noticed neither one of you have the game listed on your currently played. Tried it on an offline account? I'm only asking since I still can't tell if you guys are just goofing off or have actually played the game and really enjoyed it.

boom got my profile fixed made a new one now you can see that i do have this game and it is awesome

I believe it is against site rules to have more than one profile (not positive though). Also, it's a no-no to spam. Just a heads up.

OT: There is no way this game can be good. :p

All bob did was voice his opinions about he game. This is an equal opportunity forum; up to and including race, sexual origin, ethnicity, height, etc. Lets all move forward with peace and tranquility.

I didn't say anything about his race, sexual origin, ethnicity, height, etc. I'm obviously missing something here, so I'm just going to go ahead and excuse myself from this thread, lol. No hard feelings to anyone. I love you all. <3 :)

I played the tutorial - thought it was a free game from the ad /sigh

It's not really forgiving...you might get away with hitting the first button a split nanosecond slow/fast, but that looked about it...to me at least.

It does seem like a cool game though, but I've decided to never pay full price for arcade games....so I'll be waiting for some gift card presents (for points), a sale, or once I get enough 'rebate' points from live rewards heh.

Also, I believe 'Snoop Lion' is his pseudonym for Reggae/Reggae related music.

Well the game on hard mode is rage inducing, almost dark souls custom controller-ing (broken controller) but i saw the achievement "puff puff passed" and that was my only goal for this game, didn't play for very long but i guess it's an ok game :p the game would be better if it was released, i dont know 20 years ago? it's not awful but it's not good. 4.99995\10

:confused:Well the game on hard mode is rage inducing, almost dark souls custom controller-ing (broken controller) but i saw the achievement "puff puff passed" and that was my only goal for this game, didn't play for very long but i guess it's an ok game :p the game would be better if it was released, i dont know 20 years ago? it's not awful but it's not good. 4.99995\10 :(