Achievement Discussion

Tyger7

I'm curious to see what achievements they'll have to make 1000gs. I'm guessing they will be fairly easy as well. I love family feud, so I hope this game is good ^.^

Kristine, you can go here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/family-feud-2012-edition/achievements/

This will show you the achievements and the details! It's about time they had a real game show based video game. Also very cool that you are doing that charity event. Is it specific on what game you play or just anything?

Kristine, you can go here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/family-feud-2012-edition/achievements/

This will show you the achievements and the details! It's about time they had a real game show based video game. Also very cool that you are doing that charity event. Is it specific on what game you play or just anything?

Ahh, thank you! ^.^ And yes, I am excited. I like trivia games, nice to see what is hopefully going to be a good one coming!

And thank you, the events actually both passed. One was october 1 and one was October 15. But still accepting donations atm. Gamed for 24hrs straight those days haha, it was pretty brutal, my eyeballs were burning :p But it wasn't game specific. One event (g3) was xbox 360 only, but the one I did this past Saturday was any platform. :]

It was hard, but a lot of fun and worth it. First time doing it was this year, but I'm looking forward to doing it again next year!

Well you gotta reach that goal right!?

Maybe I'll do that sometime, sounds pretty fun plus I can get some achievements out of the way for a good cause ;0 I bet you slept the whole day the following.

I will be getting this game hopefully tomorrow or the next day. I am def going to let everyone know if its worth getting.

So after playing the game a bit, I'm confused as to how you "play with friends" if you can't play online. Do you just need multiple controllers or am I missing something here?
I haven't played this yet, but maybe the "play with friends" just means they can be in the room and answer the questions with you.

Okay, this is going to be very annoying...

I am only on medium and I have lost 10 times in a row! The questions and answers are ridiculous.

Last answer for Name something in your wallet that has your name on it. I had gotten right:

Driver's License, ID card, credit card, Social Security Card

I needed one more so I thought for sure it was either medical card, insurance card, or business card. Got them all wrong...you know what the stupid answer was??? LIBRARY CARD! Give me a break game, I know you were filmed in the 80s but seriously. These questions are supposed to be new (they ask other questions like biggest department store which is Macy's for example).

This game is not going to be impossible, but it will be annoying and take several hours of getting things wrong and being screwed. I hate when game shows have a final found where you can always lose no matter how perfect you did in previous rounds. Why not just have them all the same? I am changing my opinion for this game to 5/10 15-20 hours! For now. I am making a list of all questions survey answers. The way I am losing I should have all of them soon ;)

I haven't played this yet, but maybe the "play with friends" just means they can be in the room and answer the questions with you.

As far as I'm aware (although I could be wrong), that's what "Party Mode" is. I tried it with a friend in the room earlier today, on opposite teams. Got the "Opponent" cheevo. I'm confuzzled! :(

Okay, this is going to be very annoying...

I am only on medium and I have lost 10 times in a row! The questions and answers are ridiculous.

Last answer for Name something in your wallet that has your name on it. I had gotten right:

Driver's License, ID card, credit card, Social Security Card

I needed one more so I thought for sure it was either medical card, insurance card, or business card. Got them all wrong...you know what the stupid answer was??? LIBRARY CARD! Give me a break game, I know you were filmed in the 80s but seriously. These questions are supposed to be new (they ask other questions like biggest department store which is Macy's for example).

This game is not going to be impossible, but it will be annoying and take several hours of getting things wrong and being screwed. I hate when game shows have a final found where you can always lose no matter how perfect you did in previous rounds. Why not just have them all the same? I am changing my opinion for this game to 5/10 15-20 hours! For now. I am making a list of all questions survey answers. The way I am losing I should have all of them soon ;)

I had a question about animals' noses, I chose aardvark and it was wrong, but anteater was on the board. That's just retarded.

This is how it works:

Play with friends in challenge mode means they are on your team against AI

Play alone in challenge mode just means play against AI

Play in Party Mode means you play against your friends

LOL or I could have just checked the cheevo tile to see that it had a person plus a person, but that's what I get for posting in the early hours of the morning. Thanks much for the help Tyger! :)

Yeah based on surveys so some answers are stupid because the people asked were being sarcastic or funny...or dumb. I had a question what would women miss if men didnt exist and a popular answer was nothing!

Also had one what would people panic about if a hotel ran out of an item. One was food like are you kidding? I dont associate hotels with food. Well not the more basic one

• 2 years later...