Can i Do A Guide+Roadmap???

DavoK87

Strange post i think the op was just fishing as this guide has still not appeared after being offerered help from the best guys in guide making, i dont understand anyone can say 'can i make a guide' get a load of encouragement then say 'nah i aint got enough time' just wierd.

There are reasons why I haven't done this guide yet and I am not going to explain myself to you. I would still love to do a guide but someone will probably already do one by time I get round to it. and I don't get it what do you mean by "Fishing", Fishing for what?? what a stupid idiotic post

Not really. Things come up, life comes up. Maybe he was put on mandatory 72 hour work weeks at work like I have been before. Maybe a relative died. Who knows?

Exactly, Thank you Thai J

Because usually when someone says i will do a guide and roadmap it puts others off doing a guide thus there is no guide at this point 3 weeks after release, which isnt so bad as theres a very good one on the sister site. And u could of at least posted what you had done and just let someone else finish it they would of credited you. All im saying is this whole thread was a waste of time.

Edited by Suki

Because usually when someone says i will do a guide and roadmap it puts others off doing a guide thus there is no guide at this point 3 weeks after release, which isnt so bad as theres a very good one on the sister site. And u could of at least posted what you had done and just let someone else finish it they would of credited you. All im saying is this whole thread was a waste of time.

Man, every post I've seen you make is full of attitude. Scotty has made a guide. The OP has said stuff came up. No harm done to anyone, so no need to be a jerk to the guy.

There's obviously enough people floating around these forums who are more than willing to help you out. I don't think there's a single guide on this site that hasn't benefited from reader input anyway, and there's nothing wrong with polishing guides up long after the game has released or the guide was first posted, just make sure you save extra posts so you have space.

Off-topic here, but your sig is freaking awesome!!