Achievement Guide & Road Map (English Version)

Gleylancer

For the first question, I take it you mean the characters you unlock from the redux stages?

Yeah both really, e.g.

• Raise bonds between Lianshi, Masanori Fukushima and Lu Meng
  • Complete any battle with those characters

• Talk to Masanori Fukushima, Lianshi or Lu Meng
    Unlocks Stage Battle of Mikatagahara

Do Masanori, Lianshi or Lu always show up to talk to?

Also was on my phone so my typing is horrendous :p

I did Proficiency gain enhancement testing in the stage "Rescue of Yiling" yesterday, always taking the same path, KOing the same groups and generals, from Rank G to S:

- Without any enhancements, you need about 2000 KOs.

- With Dodomeki Rank S in the party and no other enhancements, you need about 1900 KOs, suggesting Dodomeki's bonus is a lousy 5%. This is not increased by maximizing friendship status.

- With Mystic's Brace at 20 and no other enhancements, you need about 1400 KOs, suggesting its bonus is 30%.

- With Mystic's Brace at 20, Industry at 10 and Dodomeki Rank S in the party, you need about 1200 KOs, suggesting Industry is 0.5% bonus per level, totaling 40% bonus for everything.

I'd still advise to use Dodomeki, because "Rescue at Yiling" offers ~2500 quick kills, after that, it becomes slow. So it's nearly enough to max 2 characters, the third takes considerably longer.

I will not recommend going after Industry +10 weapon enhancements. Looking through the shop trying to find these enhancements wastes a lot more time than just doing those extra 100 KOs.

The Rescue at Yiling is treating me great. With two players, we each can get about 1 and a half characters up to S in about fifteen minutes. Usually we'll end up going in with a half-way done character and a brand new character. Both will finish S with our half-way characters and then get the new characters half-way done. Repeat, etc. We did 12 characters just now. That make me feel good because it means I probably will end up getting them all up without it being so terrible.

Edited by Lucent Beam

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Warriors Orochi 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.