Your first 100%?

Simmons

I just got mine about 10 minutes ago. Call of Duty 4. There had been about ten games that I thought, "This will be the one," but, alas, none were. I mapped out a plan to work on games I already had in between my 3 playthroughs of Mass Effect. I did Bioshock 2's campaign (the second time) a little more than halfway on Hard. Then, I don't know what possessed me to do it, I popped in Call of Duty 4. I had started the game on Veteran back around Thanksgiving and had given up during the One Shot, One Kill. I popped the game in, beat that mission, and was encouraged to finish the game. I flew through the rest on Veteran, did the miscellaneous achievements (like Your Show Sucks or Man of the People) and then it all came down to Mile High Club.

I knew what to expect from the legendary Mile High Club. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I had 980 and I wasn't giving up now. I familiarized my self with the plane, looked up strategies on Youtube, and went at it. Was it easy? No. Did it take me a few hours to do it? Yes. Do I think the difficulty was exaggerated? Yes. It was hard, but I had a harder time on some parts of World at War's campaign. At one point, I got to the hostage part, and accidently shot the hostage. I about cried, but didn't give up. Finally, abotu 45 minutes after that, I got to that point again. I shot the terrorist and screamed, "GET CROWNED, BITCH." I yelled, "YEAHHHHHHH" for about 10 minutes, and then let it sink in that I was now part of the 2.8% (probably less) of players that could do this. Not only had I done the infamous Mile High Club achievement, but I had also gotten my first 1,000, or 100%, or a game.

The point of this post is not for you to comment about my story, but to tell us yours. Your first 100%. The moment every achievement hunter remembers. And, yes, I mean 100%, not your first 1,000 (although they may be the same).

TL;DR: My first 100% was Call of Duty 4, what was yours?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the assumption that arcade games are allowed, my first 100% was UNO (the original one). It was farily easy to do as were most other arcade games, but when its you first one you still get the feeling of goodness inside of you.

There's tons of thread like this?

Feels wrong that someone creates a new thread about this every time the latest thread about the exact same thing ends up on the second page.

:)

Yeah, these topics spring up every so often, but it's not like it is the end of the world. This isn't one about a serious debate or a question that has been answered several times before.

OT: My first 1000 was Fallout 3, but they kept adding DLC. I did actually 100% it between Broken Steel and Point Lookout, but I am not sure if that counts. If that doesn't count, then Lego Indiana Jones.

First arcade 100% was 1 vs 100.