micro arena minin game location?

ameliabedelia

I started a second play through today. I have been writing down all of the items as I collect them. I have noticed that you will collect the mini game items in the order that they are listed in the "Play Minigame" option in the main menu. You won't collect your first one until "Into the Deep". I'm also missing the Micro Arena. I got the Nano Arena in "Into the Deep" & Kilo Arena in "Chew Chew Train". These two missions are back to back, so I'm thinking it is in "Into the Deep".

If anybody can remember where they got it, please post here.

Where is Mega Maze located at? I am on the second level of Act 4 on first playthrough and have looked in every corner to make sure I don't miss any powerups or anything and when I checked the minigame menu I have every one so far except for Mega Maze is blacked out in between lit up ones, so I must have missed it if they are found in order.

If I find the ones you are looking for when I continue today I will be sure to post them here where I found them.

Edited by rockhopper

The Mega Maze minigame is in Base Thumpin', once you move the truck on your left, you will see a window, break it, jump in to find it.

Does anybody remember where the Kilo Teleport mini game is?? I kinda think it is on "Pound for Pound".

I just found all of Bolt's power ups tonight, still missing 1 health, & 3 of penny's gadget bar upgrades. I have 2 of these in Raisin' A Ruckus, Doggy Demolition, & Hide & Sneak. There are 9 penny levels, so I'm thinking you must find 3 per level to find all 27 for the achievement.

Edited by Tripl299