Spreading the Viral

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much longer u got on ur gold? mine runs out the 26 or 28th of Aug. so I want to get it this week on saturday if u can b on and ur gold in service and i'm also tryin to get people 4 the character achievements (Carnage in C-minor and Smells like Victory) i just need 7 people 4 2 private games thats gonna last 2 rounds(deathmatch b/c its easier to get more charcters) and possibly 10 mins. (just 2 b safe) so if u wanna help with all 3 and still have gold just mssg me on XBL or send me a friend request and b on btw.(between) 12 and 8 pm that day to help. NEED 7 PEOPLE 4 SMELLS LIKE VIICTORY AND CARNAGE IN C-MINOR.

GT: CODE49ACKMED (all caps)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey

I need the viral achievement and the DLC ones too. I just have to buy the DLC first but let me know a time that suits for us to attempt them

I usually get off work around 3pm EST if im not working 12 hours. Friend request me on xbox and let me know when you got the DLC.

• 1 month later...

I already have this chieve I just need Smells Like Victory, Carnage in C-Minor, and Quest for Survival, but i'll help people who still need this chieve tho.

GT:CODE49ACKMED

P.S.- I'm looking 4 people to join my MW3 clan KMA(kiss my a$$) all are welcome and I'm going to make a Reach clan but don't have a name 4 it

Mssg. me 4 details and to send me name suggestions 4 reach clan

the clan could go into Halo 4 or i'll make another we'll just have 2 see when we get there ( 2 weeks or a month after it comes out)

GT:CODE49ACKMED

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick question: Anyone else having trouble passing on the viral Living Dead achievement?

Background: I got the viral achievement a while back & passed it on to at least a dozen people with little to no difficulty. I recently picked up the DLC pack & played with a friend. Since that time, I have tried to help two people with the Living Dead achievement & it has not worked. We tried different game types, switching hosts, ranked & player matches, even tried deleting the DLC off the hard drive. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any information you have. I posted a separate thread in the forums too.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...