Most annoying enemy in the game?

Ice Car

Searched and couldn't find anything, looked back until September.

Surveyors. Seriously, fuck them. There are often 3 or more of them flying around, shooting down your shields. Small hitboxes, very fast movement, and the velocity on most of my guns, Torgue or not aren't "instant" apparently so I have to lead my target with every one of my weapons. They take too much time to take down and they're just plain annoying, takes your eyes off the battlefield and forces you to stop and look around, possible wait for them to make a beeline straight for you so you can shoot them easily to destroy them.

Edit: Oh, yes, Buzzards too. A good corrosive weapon will take them down easily, but those buzzard camps are just the worst. While you focus on the enemies on the ground, the buzzards knock you around and down you, and when you focus on them you get a million bullets up the ass by enemies on the ground. Fuck.

Edited by Ice Car

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searched and couldn't find anything, looked back until September.

Surveyors. Seriously, fuck them. There are often 3 or more of them flying around, shooting down your shields. Small hitboxes, very fast movement, and the velocity on most of my guns, Torgue or not aren't "instant" apparently so I have to lead my target with every one of my weapons. They take too much time to take down and they're just plain annoying, takes your eyes off the battlefield and forces you to stop and look around, possible wait for them to make a beeline straight for you so you can shoot them easily to destroy them.

Shotguns, SMGs work well for me. They either stay still to repair a bot, and I snipe them, or they try to buzz me, and I just stand out in the open all Billy Badass like, and shoot them as they start to come at me.

Now, my most annoying mob are Stalkers. Stealthy, mobile and fast. And highly aggressive as well as accurate. I waste more ammo on them than most any other mob.

constructors are my worst. they aren't even hard to kill they just have a ludicrous amount of health. i just find myself stood half behind the corner of a wall or somewhere where it cant damage me, then just shooting it for about 6 hours until it fucking dies.

also surveyors suck ass, big time and EXP loaders for that matter.

Rabid stalkers/skags are super annoying if they get close enough to land a hit on you. BUL and PWR loaders can be pretty annoying too.

Buzzards are slightly annoying when there are 3+ of them. Surveyors were really a non-issue for my siren.

I have loved all the different enemies until I got to the Rabid Stalkers in Playthrough 2. Friggin' nimble, aggressive, and crazy high health. Unless my turrets are out with my Axton I have the hardest time killing those bitches.

Oh, and you can't tell me that Rakk swarms aren't a nuisance as well.

Oh yeah, and the fucking EXP Loaders! The amount of times they killed me, not from the explosion, but from me being thrown over a cliff from the following blast, or some pipsqueak enemy landing a killing shot after the loader has taken most of my health, knocking me into last stand, then there's nothing else to kill to revive me! Sods!

Oh yeah, and the fucking EXP Loaders! The amount of times they killed me, not from the explosion, but from me being thrown over a cliff from the following blast, or some pipsqueak enemy landing a killing shot after the loader has taken most of my health, knocking me into last stand, then there's nothing else to kill to revive me! Sods!

I agree with this but also include Suicide Psycho's as well, early on they would wreck my health and then some small enemy would pop me into fight for your life.. (not forgetting the small guy runs off like a pussy).

1) Stalkers

2) Rabid/Rapid enemies

3) Wormhole Threshers

4) Crystalisks

5) Buzzards

6) PWR Loaders

7) BUL Loaders

8) EXP Loaders

9) Super Badass and above Varkids

10) Nomads with shields

All of those enemies makes me not want to play the game. The bottom 5 are tolerable, but the top 5 make me want to reconsider getting Borderlands 3 if they don't change them at all.