Mission 4 No damage WHY NOT S Rank?

It's a known bug and bla bla bla. Long story short, the game won't give you the No Damage bonus because it's in a bad mood.

You can still S-Rank that fight though, just make sure to get a 50 hits combo and 15 kills (rack up them both against the Tripods before killing Mistral).

Make backups of your saves every now and then from now on, it may happen again.

Why does the time say 2:54 when it's clearly demonstrated that you did it at least a minute slower. Me thinks you restarted one too many times when you should have gone to title...

You should have ducked when you weaved. That's okay though. Chapter 4 is possibly the funnest level to restart and redo. :p

I posted a thread saying to always go to title, but there are spots when you can restart. I think it has something to do with if you get hit/if you die when you restart it fucks up your counter. That's why you blast through that fight in about 1:45 that the timer is 1 minute longer. Keep saves backed up so if you run into this issue, you can try again. You can also try Lumen's tips if you don't want to restart.

But after this chapter you're actually really almost done with the game with how quickly the rest goes. So good luck!

• 3 weeks later...