Drugs and Prostitutes In GTA V? No Way! (ESRB - M | ACB - R18+)

iBuzz7S

Playstation III? It's Playstation 3, idiots. The parents are to blame, as is the child himself.

Allowing the child access to a gun is where the problem lies. I don't care that he was playing an 18 rated game, because so was I at that age and younger. He could have been playing anything, and still shot her.

What can you buy children from shops? Pretend guns, swords, bows, knives, etc. If videogames are really to blame, why do we sit and watch our children run around shooting and stabbing their friends for fun with these pretend weapons?

Videogames are pretend too, so if you must blame one, you have to blame the other.

I giggled.

I remember when Saandreas came out a 19 year old male stole a car and when cops asked him why he did it he looked around for a minute and blurted out ''GTA made me do it,it looked so cool in the game''.

People believed it. Jack Thompson looked like he won the lottery.

People blamed Manhunt for crime.

Guys if someone believe someone commited a crime because of a game then they need to wake up. It had nothing to do with the game the person was an idiot that got caught and like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar he had to blame somthing.

Viedio games are easy to blame these days,they are ''interactive entertainment''. :confused:

I know GTA is the most controversial game... ever, but the cops fail to wonder why and how an 8 year old got hold of a game like that. An 8 year old should have a DS or a Wii, not a game like GTA. Why a kid also had reach to a loaded gun.. I won't even get into. Parenting these days.. pfft.

I had GTA at age 8, I haven't killed anyone

I had GTA at age 8, I haven't killed anyone

Me too. Vice City was the first GTA game I ever played. I was 8,now I'm 20. I have never hurt someone because of a game. Some people do have mental illnesses. But R*,nor any other game company is responsable for babysitting kids. It is the parents job. Welcome to the World of the 21st century. :0

'GTA 4' Death: 8-Year-Old Boy Kills Grandmother After Playing 'Grand Theft Auto 4', Cops Blame Game

http://www.ibtimes.com/gta-4-death-8-year-old-boy-kills-grandmother-after-playing-grand-theft-auto-4-cops-blame-game

Also how did he even have access to the gun?

But the investigation led authorities to believe that the boy shot his grandmother in the back of the head while she was watching TV.

lol thats right did you know bully when it was first announced jack thompson said it would be a columbine simulator were you killed other teenagers recreating the terrible 1999 school shooting.

this was before any gameplay,screen shots were taken. the game came close to being banned.

im surprised R star didnt sue jack for false claims that would have cost them money.

it will take time but in the end games will be recognized as art just as movies and books were both hated at one time and called evil.

..sounds like its been a while since jack thompson has gone home to jack his thompson...lol a lil repressed there ole man?? he is the proverbial coconut that fell out of a acorn tree.....if you get my symbolism...lol

Also how did he even have access to the gun?

The dumbass parents left the gun out and not in a secure place. Plus the parents didn't tell the kid how dangerous guns are when misused or maybe the kid was always messed up in the head and everyone just ignored it.

All 3 of those happen more then you would think.

When I was 10 I got my first BB gun and learned the rules of guns,they are not toys. A BB HURTS when it is fired at someone. A .22 bullet can kill a man at close range.

When I was 12 I was firing Air soft guns,at 15 I was firing rifles and shotguns,at 16 I was firing pistols. Respect the gun or you or someone can get killed or seriously injured.

I had a friend in High school that was hunting and the idiot forgot to put the shotgun on safety mode and he climbed a Tree stand the gun went off on his back and shot off part of his toe,lol. Glad I wasn't there.)

@Red Dead fan

Yeah When Jack was found to be a liar about Bully he quickly got people to believe it would be a game that...tah dah encouraged bullying. (Which is ironic as the game does the opposite cause Jimmy stands up for the kids that can't stand up for themselves.)

I guess Jack has finally thrown in the white flag cause people stopped believing his bullshit.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

What is it with Rockstar and putting cocks in games? Lol. I spit my tea everywhere when it happened in The Lost and the Damned!

ya got that right.. when i was playing red dead redemption what i saw what took place there i thought wtf?? what is john gonna get a turn on her?? ya never know with rockstar.(the opening scene in mexico where reyes was pounding away on a "peasant" woman. in mission the gates of el presadio) ( link-> http://youtu.be/9jJalw7XzUw )

• 2 weeks later...

Let it not be said that I don't admit it when I'm wrong! :p I was certain, despite the ESRB's thing, that there wouldn't be any actual female nudity, but sure enough, the strippers in private dances are topless! And on that note, much more enjoyable than in IV! Definitely like the minig-game aspect of it to hook-up with her! Already got one to text me a nice pic! ;)

Let it not be said that I don't admit it when I'm wrong! :p I was certain, despite the ESRB's thing, that there wouldn't be any actual female nudity, but sure enough, the strippers in private dances are topless! And on that note, much more enjoyable than in IV! Definitely like the minig-game aspect of it to hook-up with her! Already got one to text me a nice pic! ;)

That is awesome. It's about time we get to see proper nudity as it's a mature game and I want to experience the whole package.

I know GTA is the most controversial game... ever, but the cops fail to wonder why and how an 8 year old got hold of a game like that. An 8 year old should have a DS or a Wii, not a game like GTA. Why a kid also had reach to a loaded gun.. I won't even get into. Parenting these days.. pfft.

Blame the parents, usually it's the parents who buy them the game then blame the creators because it's violent and they never bothered to look into what they were buying them.

The fact that it's 18 and up should already tell them it's not for a freaking kid.

We live in an age though where nobody is accountable for their actions