How quick did you get to a big 3 car?

Bakestoke

• 1 month later...

Im on a 7 year game, started with Lotus and despite finishing third in the championship in my first season didnt get a sniff of interest from anyone but the Virgin and HRT teams. Unfortunately I had hung out all season ignoring Tony Fernandez's contract offers and they filled my drive for the second year. Ended up virtually having to beg Virgin for a drive, but am laughing all the way to at least second in the championship this year.

Just be aware that bigger teams dont come in with last minute offers at the end of the season, probably unless your reputation is getting good and high, or maybe if you have selected less than 7 years.

Im hoping for better offers this year.

• 2 months later...

Since I'm in a 7 season career I've not really rushed to get to a top 3 car.

Started with Lotus in my 1st season, accepted a contract renewal with Lotus for the 2nd season and won the drivers championship and I'm now starting my 3rd season with Force India :). Probably go for a top 3 car for next season.

• 4 weeks later...

S1: Lotus, awful struggle in the beginning playing on expert thinking I could manage with no assists. Came good near the end, winning races (with assists & a lower difficulty).

S2: Red Bull, breezed to the both WDC & WCC titles.

S3: Ferrari, copy & paste Red Bull dominance.

S4: Red Bull return. No interests during season, other than Lotus. Post Abu Dhabi, agreed a return to Red Bull & ready to conquer expert.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season 1: Virgin

Season 2: Virgin (took first contract offered)

Season 3: Toro Rosso (Unlike you guys didn't win championships with Virgin)

Season 4: Red Bull (After 11 races the only two tracks I haven't won at are Monaco and Catalyuna. Monaco being the only one not on the podium.)

• 7 months later...

I won the Championship on my 1st season with Lotus. I was hoping for a contract offer from one of the big 3 before the start of season 2 but I didnt get one. I did sign a new contract with Lotus half way through my 1st season so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. Im hoping ill get an offer at some point soon anyway.

• 1 month later...

On hard diffiulty with automatic ;)

My 1st season with Lotus i came 5th

Signed with Williams with team mate Barrichello, am currently leading the DC by 2 points 5 races in.

Looking to get signed with Ferrari for my 3rd season and rest of my career :)