Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Looking to boost Party Animal, It's a Challenge, and League Champion. I have a second setup so that leaves only needing 6 others for Party Animal (6 on one team, 2 on the other) and 2 for the other 2. Almost always boosting between 9pm-1pm PST

GT: SixSticks

I have 2 as well leaving only 4 i'm on every weeknight 12a.m to 2 a.m CST

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe SirSnipesYou and I are going to try and do the League Champion, It's the Playoffs, and It's a Challenge achievements on Monday night, August 13th. I should be on around 11pm CST, but could be on earlier if needed. If we have enough players and the time, we might go for the Party Animal achievement.

We'll be trading off the league wins first and see who can stay after that. We could arrange another night later in the week as well if needed. We'll create the league Monday night so I don't have the name yet.

I believe SirSnipesYou and I are going to try and do the League Champion, It's the Playoffs, and It's a Challenge achievements on Monday night, August 13th. I should be on around 11pm CST, but could be on earlier if needed. If we have enough players and the time, we might go for the Party Animal achievement.

We'll be trading off the league wins first and see who can stay after that. We could arrange another night later in the week as well if needed. We'll create the league Monday night so I don't have the name yet.

message me when and if you need help with it's a challenge party animal and leauge champion i need to finish these with my other account

Hey guys, I need some help boosting "League Champion". Anyone care to help?

I've had two groups now that ended without everyone getting it, because someone just up and left. so please be ready to stay til all 4 people have the achievement. If anyone who already has it still wants to help, thats cool too. Just need to get these done before the server shuts down in October.

xtack14, join my league, instructions on previous page.

I'm probably online for the next 10 hours or so. Message me on Live or send a friend request. I'll help with League Champion, Party Animal and It's a Challenge, so if anyone needs any of these, or just wants to help others to get them, let me know. Gamertag's Sgt Miicah

Edited by MiguelangelO

xtack14, join my league, instructions on previous page.

I'm probably online for the next 10 hours or so. Message me on Live or send a friend request. I'll help with League Champion, Party Animal and It's a Challenge, so if anyone needs any of these, or just wants to help others to get them, let me know. Gamertag's Sgt Miicah

I tried, but it says you need to reset the league first.