6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is, there shouldn't have been an achievement like this to begin with, and if there was, they should have tested the shit out of it.

I just played won, nothing, cleared system cache, and then played again, nothing.

I did notice my save file was 8/19, because I started over, but that is my SINGLE PLAYER save file. If they put something in there, I will choke a bitch.

I hate to say this guys, I really do, but "dedication" just popped for me no problems.

First game: March 25th

Played again: Sept 24th

Did not reset my level 50.

Did not participate in the beta.

Did not delete any save files.

Boosted the unholy buggery out of the game back in March and was not reset on the leaderboard.

Played Instant Action, got one kill.

The achievement popped as soon as the game finished. Also I don't think it was a full game either as I looked at the timer and I remember thinking that it was a very short game as there was only 3 minutes left. Sincerely hope you guys can work it out, good luck!

Edited by Predator Pete

I hate to say this guys, I really do, but "dedication" just popped for me no problems.

First game: March 25th

Played again: Sept 24th

Did not reset my level 50.

Did not participate in the beta.

Did not delete any save files.

Boosted the unholy buggery out of the game back in March and was not reset on the leaderboard.

Played Instant Action, got one kill.

The achievement popped as soon as the game finished. Also I don't think it was a full game either as I looked at the timer and I remember thinking that it was a very short game as there was only 3 minutes left. Sincerely hope you guys can work it out, good luck!

I did two things you didn't. I rebooted (prestiged) and deleted a save file. My next milestone date is the 27th which is when I rebooted.

Two thoughts... the first one, probably nothing.

I was motivated to put the disc in tonight by another forum user here who had reported unlocking their achievement. What caught my eye is that he had unlocked dedication one day before his six month anniversary ie. he first played it on March 24th, then popped it on the 23rd of September. The first time I played was the 25th, it popped on the 24th. But yeah, probably nothing there...

Secondly, and perhaps more tellingly (hopefully), I'm almost 100% sure my first game was an Instant Action as I usually detest Team games.Likewise today, the achievement popped when I played an Instant Action game. Perhaps it needs to be the same game type? Has anyone else tried varying things up?

Two thoughts... the first one, probably nothing.

I was motivated to put the disc in tonight by another forum user here who had reported unlocking their achievement. What caught my eye is that he had unlocked dedication one day before his six month anniversary ie. he first played it on March 24th, then popped it on the 23rd of September. The first time I played was the 25th, it popped on the 24th. But yeah, probably nothing there...

Secondly, and perhaps more tellingly (hopefully), I'm almost 100% sure my first game was an Instant Action as I usually detest Team games.Likewise today, the achievement popped when I played an Instant Action game. Perhaps it needs to be the same game type? Has anyone else tried varying things up?

I did everything the same as you, except play the beta. I tried on the 9/21 when my first game was 3/22, and I played 3 different gametypes to see if it made a difference. I also played full games from start to finish, as well as entering games halfway through.

I tried again on 9/24, also yet to get it. I think it's different from person to person.

I've been trying since September 12 to get this (when I started to finish up the other achievements in the game, as well). Have had no luck. Today would have been exactly 6 months. Boosted the hell out of the multiplayer to 50. Did not reboot. Was not reset on the leaderboards. Can't remember if I played in the beta. Might have just been the demo. Have no other glitched achievements.

This is horseshit. This achievement can't be that hard to code.

I've been trying off and on since Sep. 1, and have not got it. First game was launch day 3/22. I havent had any other ach's glitch on me and havent got reset on the leaderboards or rebooted. This is complete BS. I held on to this game for 5 months just for this ach. Now the game is worthless $ wise, and freakin crytek wont even answer a simple question on their own site. I was so lookin forward to cry 1 on 360 but i'm not buying anything of theirs until they fix this crap. (which will prolly be never) Eff of CRYtek!

Im hoping to get mine tomorrow, if I dont it will be my first glitched achievement in over 200ks worth of games, Ill be extremely pissed off if I dont 100% this game. I feel really bad for everyone who's had this glitch on them, and tbh I dont ever expect crytek to do anything about it, so itll be a permanent glitch. Crytek already made it clear they have zero respect for their online community with the lack of a tooled up patch. The only time I will be purchasing Crysis is when I get 1k on Crysis 2, its a small protest thatll hopefully make me feel better if mine glitches

this cant be that hard to patch and dont even think that crytek is hard at work on crysis 1 that damn game was already made so wtf are they doin honestly? my first online match was 3-23 and ive been playin since the 1st hoping it would unlock and still hasnt.... :uzi:CRYTEK