Achievement Guide and Road Map

Sting7785

• 1 month later...

Introduction is okay but I'd probably leave out "upcoming movie" since it's out. Just realize people would be readnig this months/years down the road, there might even be a Thor 2 out by the time someone reads it. Best to not mention anything about a current situation. Unless you plan on editing it when it's not so new anymore, I'd remove that info. Just mention in introduction if it autosaves, what players should expect as far as there being collectibles and if they can keep their character's powers for a second playthrough. Also mention level select. This is always the best way to approach an introduction instead of just reviewing or explaining the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Great Guide!! I love it when people put guides together and the achievements are in some sort of order regarding play thru. I hate to have to scroll up and down x20 to make sure i didnt miss anything. Thank you for taking the time to do this and not just putting something together for the hell of it...Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

• 1 month later...
Great Guide!! I love it when people put guides together and the achievements are in some sort of order regarding play thru. I hate to have to scroll up and down x20 to make sure i didnt miss anything. Thank you for taking the time to do this and not just putting something together for the hell of it...Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

Exactly! I appreciate you taking the time to list achievements in the order they can be unlocked. I've always wanted an achievement guide like that and now here it is. It fits well with my ocd so I thank you for the extra time you put into making this.

EDIT: 7 days later and I'm done! Another 1000/1000g in the bag thanks to you. I did my first playthrough on Asgardian(hard) which made the Valhallan playthrough go fairly well. Since I did all but 4 feats during the first playthrough, the second one went by quickly. I guess this game isn't as long as I thought. I didn't come out hating this game, but I'm glad I don't have to play it anymore because I'm not going to.... at least not by choice.

Edited by XY Gameboi4Ever

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...