Easiest Call of duty on veteran

Easiest Call of Duty on Veteran  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Easiest Call of Duty on Veteran

• yes
    • no

WAW was not that hard. Just the huge stockpile of grenades the enemies had that was retarded and frustrating when you had 5 of em land in a perfect circle around you with no where to hide. They never killed me with weapon fire lol.

COD BO was the easiest so far IMO, And I've just stated this on Vet and its not that bad so far.

COD 3 was the one that gave me the hardest time of the original 360 releases with the last level on MW1 close behind. But hands down COD 1 arcade on Vet was just retarded. That did take me a week to complete since you had 100 health with no health packs. what you had had to last the entire mission. Hardest 30G I've ever got.

Been playing through on PC and it is definitely the easiest CoD ever.

Yes it is easy, but not massively easier than MW2 or BO. I did the playthrough within 24 hours and I did swear a lot still. For instance, the bit where I had to get into a car and drive out of a castle was super annoying, there were still a few ridiculous spots that made me quite angry. But for the most part I just laughed because it was literally checkpoint after checkpoint. Especially when nothing happens there are a million checkpoints.

I'd say MW2 was still the easiest CoD on Veteran. The thing was an absolute joke that I blazed through in like 6 hours game time.

The list in terms of difficulty:

WaW > MW > CoD 2 > CoD 3 > Black Ops > MW3 > MW2

I haven't played CoD3 yet but here's my opinion

CoD2 > WaW > CoD4 > Black Ops = MW2 > MW3

WaW had a few really hard spots but I felt like CoD2 had more of those "ARDSJLFHSDGFSD" moments throughout the whole campaign.

Yes it is easy, but not massively easier than MW2 or BO. I did the playthrough within 24 hours and I did swear a lot still. For instance, the bit where I had to get into a car and drive out of a castle was super annoying, there were still a few ridiculous spots that made me quite angry. But for the most part I just laughed because it was literally checkpoint after checkpoint. Especially when nothing happens there are a million checkpoints.

I, so far, have breezed through the first 4 mission. Have not died a single time. At least with MW2 and BO there were some tough times on Vet in the first couple of missions. Valkuta Prison or whatever from BO was a pain on Vet... at least parts of it and I cannot recall anything specific from MW2 as IMO the campaign was lacklustre and boring, but for the most part I do remember Vet being hard than MW3 is so far.

Maybe, because this is the first time I played it on PC, the better control one gets when using a mouse, may be making it seem easier. I do not know.

Edited by CouchOrnament