Wentos *Possible* Location Guide

Emo185

I Wrote this on another forum, and since i dont exactly see anything like this here id thought id share it with you guys.

Original Post

Im not sure if this is 100% accurate as i heard Wentos moves around "Randomly" for each player, however if not then follow this, as these are the locations i found wentos:

1st Meeting = Mazurai

2nd meeting = Holoska

3rd Meeting = Spagonia

4th Meeting = Shamar

*After the 4th meeting, leave the hub world, then come back to shamar, he will sell you items*

*From now on everytime you see wentos youll be able to buy something from him*

5th meeting = Chun-Nan

6th meeting = Holoska

7th meeting = Mazurai

8th meeting = Apotos

9th meeting = Shamar

10th meeting = Mazuari

11th meeting = Chun-Nan

12th meeting = Adabat

*By now if you have bought all Gifts & Art Books he will only sell food*

13th meeting = Holoska

14th meeting = Spagonia

Usually after you interact with him and view the items he has for sale and then leave, he will leave the area and go to the next city/country.

After i purchased everything from his shop (i.e. everything that had NEW labelled across it) i havent seen him since.

Locations Of Where Wentos Stands:

Apotos = Next to the Hotdog Vendor

Spagonia = Down the Main Street on the Corner

Mazuri = Across the road from the Hotdog Vendor

Chun-nan = Next to the shop

Holoska = Next to the Shop

Shamar = To the Left of the Entrance

Empire City = In the far Back Corner

Adabat = Behind You upon entering

anyway i hope this helps, enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm, this guide could help to an extent but definatley varies. Wentos can be found virtually anywhere and everyone else may find him in different areas in their first encounter. It is safe to check areas you have not seen him appear in a while or ever, he will usually be there.

Wentos does not constanly move around, he seems to like to play Hide and Seek and he will not leave a town until you have spoken to him,bought items from him,sold things to him,etc. So basically just randomly visit towns until you find him because he will stay still until you do.

That's why it's important that once you have found him to check his wares and see what you can sell back for profit and if he has nothing, turn off your 360 and load up your game again, he will still be in the same area but with different items and different prices. This was how I got all my rings and it helped me MAX out my stats and purchase all the souvenirs and foods I needed.Not to mention it helped me cover the Hotdog mision expenses.Hope this helps.

Edited by FeLizP

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, just thought I'd share my experience with this.

His appearances do seem to vary from player to player (probably completely random). I agree with FeLizP, he won't move from a particular village until you've found and spoken to him there. His whereabouts inside the villages are constant though, and the op has pinpointed the correct areas.

Anyway, mine (so far) has gone:

Shamar > Empire City > Spagonia > Adabat > Spagonia > Holoska > Chun-nan > Spagonia > Empire City > Holoska > Adabat > Empire City

Hope this helps.

Edited by Flik0r

• 1 month later...

Just to put it out there, I have no idea if this works either nor can I really test it as I've long sinse got EVERYTHING from Wentos and farmed him for cheap hero sandwiches etc, but during my travels I noticed 2 things.

1. You can almost always see Wentos from the entrance of the hub. Exceptions include Spagonia, but most places you can see if he's there just by swinging the camera around.

2. He ALWAYS stays in the same place AFTER you talk to him. Example, talk to Wentos in Shamar, he moves to Holoska. You leave Shamar, he will stay in Holoska until you go there. I don't know if there is an order, I never checked any corrolation, but he will always stay in the same city until you find him there, then move on. Proof being that after I realised he would defo be in one of them and that it wasn't just "random", I left him alone, left the city and returned, and he hadn't moved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...