Achievement Discussion

theEchness

Anyone else think so? It looks like it to me, I checked out this achievement list only to discover a game that doesn't shoehorn in multiplayer achivements to prolong me sending this back to gamefly.

I think I might actually play the multiplayer for fun....what a different experience.

I was kinda on the fence about buying this game, but after this decent achievement list I think I will buy it.

Thoughts??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very happy with the list, iv never really been bothered about mp apart from fifa so i cant wait to get my teeth into it. some of them are quite funny as well like the poo one and the beer and steriods. looks like it will be a good 1000 points without the need for grinding or boosting which is refreshing. all in all I cant wait for this game and even more so now the chievo's have been released. hail to the king baby!

Glad to see no MP achievements. I would have been okay with a few, but only if they were easily achieveable for everyone, even if you sucked at MP.

The list seems a little simple though. Almost too simple...

Oh well, we'll see when it's finally out.

Ha, awesome achievement list. I love how half the list is just killing a mess of aliens every way possible. Also nothing that looks like it would take a million years/having to interact with other jerks to finish. Makes it a will-purchase case for me. :p

I would be very surprised if they don't stack.

Randy Pitchford has been quoted as saying that an average playthrough of the game will take around 16-18 hours. Most gamers just won't have the time to play through it for that sort of length more than once or twice.

I would be very surprised if they don't stack.

Randy Pitchford has been quoted as saying that an average playthrough of the game will take around 16-18 hours. Most gamers just won't have the time to play through it for that sort of length more than once or twice.

Why would you be in a hurry to complete the game anyways?

I have to say I'm kind of a little dissapointed in the Achievements, I know yous will probably disagree with me but I would of liked some Multiplayer Achievements, Not seriously hard though :p

Well hopefully we'll get some new map packs or whatever :)