Achievement Discussion

• 6 months later...

I'm going to guess we have achievements for:

1) beating the game on easy, hard, professional.

2) Creating some kind OR all kinds of weapon combos

3) Buying all the possible weapons with money you earn

4) Some kind of multiplayer scenario that you win or many

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As I can read from EA blog, here are some online achievements. Please correct me if anything is wrong.

BOUND FOR LIFE: In a public match, survive an entire Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team.

BIG GAME HUNTING: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match.

ALL GUNS BLAZING: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches.

JOB SEEKER: In public matches, kill a player with either the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit.

FRESH MEAT: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match.

KING OF THE HILL: Win a public match on every map in Co-op Deathmatch, Control and Warzone.

The only achievement i am concered about is the creating a custom mask from the website one.. i made one the other day and sent it to the game..but what game?! i wasnt even logged in because it would'nt let me becuase im 16 rather the required age of 18! fmeaning i might have to make a new adult account just for this achievement!?freaking confusing and doing my head man..

I'm going to guess we have achievements for:

1) beating the game on easy, hard, professional.

2) Creating some kind OR all kinds of weapon combos

3) Buying all the possible weapons with money you earn

4) Some kind of multiplayer scenario that you win or many

\

these are the first army of two achievements lol ;)

I was wondering if anyone has tried to do the "King of the Hill" achievement. I've been keeping track of the levels I've completed. I've beaten all 6 maps on each mode and yet to have it unlock.

I was looking around on mygamercard.net and everyone seems to be missing a 30gs secret achievement. And seeing as how they have everything else for single player I don't think that it's "Future Visions".

Just seeing if anyone else has been trying and had/not had any luck.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to do the "King of the Hill" achievement. I've been keeping track of the levels I've completed. I've beaten all 6 maps on each mode and yet to have it unlock.

I was looking around on mygamercard.net and everyone seems to be missing a 30gs secret achievement. And seeing as how they have everything else for single player I don't think that it's "Future Visions".

Just seeing if anyone else has been trying and had/not had any luck.

same here :s

If you play Co-op do you and your teammate have to both be playing on Contractor to get the achievement? I just beat the game on co-op. I was pretty sure I always had it on Contractor difficulty, but I didn't get the achievement, nor did I get the achievement for beat half the game on Contractor. My teammate wasn't on Contractor difficulty though.

Anyone know of a place where enemies keep respawning? or a quick way to get the beast (6,666 kills) achievements?

The back to back crane part (on the 2nd chapter?) is pretty good.

Now I got 2 questions... #1 For the weapon & weapon part achievement, do you need to buy ALL of the parts along with collecting the ones in game? B/c I have all the "collectable" ones, but i haven't bought all the ones that you need to buy.

#2 How/where do you get the special weapons in versus, and how many are there (just granade & rocket launcher?)?

Edited by JJJendral

The back to back crane part (on the 2nd chapter?) is pretty good.

Now I got 2 questions... #1 For the weapon & weapon part achievement, do you need to buy ALL of the parts along with collecting the ones in game? B/c I have all the "collectable" ones, but i haven't bought all the ones that you need to buy.

#2 How/where do you get the special weapons in versus, and how many are there (just granade & rocket launcher?)?

Ta pal

A1 you also need to buy all the parts except the camo's

A2 there on opposite sides of the map, only grenade launcher and rpg. i ran around the maps before it started to find them