• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So.. do i have to start a whole new game to get this one? as in start all over and play thru every single level all over again with none of my abilities? or is there a new game+ type option where i can start over but have everything? took me years to actually bring myself to finish the game.. not looking forward to playing it AGAIN (although i guess i could do the minimum number of things required to get to the bosses which would cut down time)

So.. do i have to start a whole new game to get this one? as in start all over and play thru every single level all over again with none of my abilities? or is there a new game+ type option where i can start over but have everything? took me years to actually bring myself to finish the game.. not looking forward to playing it AGAIN (although i guess i could do the minimum number of things required to get to the bosses which would cut down time)

you have to start all over....just make sure you talk to Lucy till she tells you to get in the animus again.

you have to start all over....just make sure you talk to Lucy till she tells you to get in the animus again.

nope!

You should talk to her untill she tells you the loop of "Aren't you tired?" and "Can't talk, gotta work".. then you have to go to your bedroom and take a nap.. you can't get into animus untill the doctor wakes you up every morning.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont rememmber in which memory block but when You enter room to go sleep Your wardrobe is open.If You interact with it You will get door code which allows You to open door from Your room where You sleep.You can check emil on Lucy computer(i know that this is not a secret)but after other memory block You can do it again this time there will appear an email in "send"... :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...