Wrecking Crew - Hard Time Xtreme Variants

Evo Kazz

Ok...so I did all Batmans challenges in a day, rarely failing, he is extremely overpowered and awesome. Today decided to do Bruce Waynes challenges....he sucks balls!! He has nothing of any decent use!!

So combat challenges are more or less the same the way I play, I can do these with Bruce easily, but the Predator challenges are driving me mad, for the most part they are fine, but 2 that keep fucking me over are:

Wrecking Crew Xtreme

- Wood Wall Takedown (Easy at back of map)

- Pounce Takedown (Simple enough)

- Grate Takedown (I do this right after wall takedown when escaping to the lone guard)

Hard Time Xtreme

- Window Takedown (My first takedown, up and to the right of where u start)

- Double Hanging Ledge Takedown (I hang on ledges and takedown guards investigatin Window TD)

- Caltrops Takedown (Can be done on anyone)

I have beaten both of these in ranked after a fair few tries, but not everytime I want to like most other maps. When it comes to campaign with modifiers, these 2 are a pain, any tips? I can do the requirements for the most part, but finishing the challenge is real hard, the guards are heavies, and they wont split up for me to beat them down!!

Seeing as I'm Bruce, I have nothing in my arsenal to deal with these guys, other than beat downs and grate takedowns, problem is they stick together, so if I attempt one, I get mowed down in seconds.

Many are saying Bruce is this years Catwoman, I disagree, Catwoman was fast, and had some awesome tools, Bruce is shit. We desperataly need some Bruce Wayne videos lol.

Edited by Evo Kazz

Thanks, I was frustrated last night, and hated using Bruce, but now I am using Batman again on New Game+ and it kinda feels weird not having some of Bruces so called useless gadgets, I guess he was better than I intially thought lol.

Yeah, Bruce might as well not even have gadgets. The Kujiki Bombs and Caltrops are useless. The Predator maps weren't too bad but he sucks regardless lol.

• 4 months later...
I am really stuck on Hard Time Extreme. I am normally pretty good at predator maps. I can't seem to line up the double ledge takedown with any consistency.

It is best to grapple to the ledge to the left at the start. At about 30 seconds, both guards will be close for a takedown, you may need to adjust you position for the double takedown cue.

It is best to grapple to the ledge to the left at the start. At about 30 seconds, both guards will be close for a takedown, you may need to adjust you position for the double takedown cue.

Does this work fairly consistently? Can I just grapple to the left and hang on the ledge until they are in position? What about the take down through the window?

Yes, it is consistent. Grapple to the left and to the left of the stairs (if you are at the stairs, the one guard may spot you through the opening). When they are close, you may need to adjust your position to get the prompt.

I would usually grapple to the centre gargoyles. The enemy with the jammer usually hangs around the window, and will go inside for a window takedown, though this is not consistent. Sometimes, it is one on the other enemies with one of the other windows.

Yes, it is consistent. Grapple to the left and to the left of the stairs (if you are at the stairs, the one guard may spot you through the opening). When they are close, you may need to adjust your position to get the prompt.

I would usually grapple to the centre gargoyles. The enemy with the jammer usually hangs around the window, and will go inside for a window takedown, though this is not consistent. Sometimes, it is one on the other enemies with one of the other windows.

Thanks for your tips. I'll be sure to try them out this weekend.

Thanks for your tips. I'll be sure to try them out this weekend.

If you still have trouble, I recommend grappling to the ledge on the right and performing a ledge takedown on the enemy with the jammer. After he is eliminated, enemies will come swarming down to investigate his body so you will need to jump under the vents and stay there until they all climb up the ladder. As soon as the last thug climbs up the ladder, grapple onto the ledge and perform a double takedown.