Biotic ability achievements not unlocking

IWi11KickU

Help! I've been boosting these for hours. Stasis and Lift just won't unlock. I KNOW that I've done them 75 times, because Singularity unlocked, and I was doing each abibility at the same time. I even had a head-start of at least 25 uses with Stasis on the other abilities, and it still won't unlock. Can I not do these all simultaneously? Do I have to boost them one at a time or something? What could be keeping them from unlocking?

Warp and throw unlocked fine. Stasis did not, so I stopped standing in one place boosting it and leveled up to unlock Singularity and Lift. Once I got those, I started boosting again. Singluarity unlocked, Lift and Stasis did not, even though I've used Lift the same amount of times as Singularity, and Stasis MORE times.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Oh, one more thing, I'm using them on the citidel rapid transit thingies.

not all powers work by using it on nothing, ive got all but warp, singularity, hacking and dampering (haven't started those yet) by running around tapping RB with a single power (ie mapped to the RB button) and when i come against enemies i've cast everything, some powers such as sabatage and overload (the ones that have floating discs) dont count unless they hit an enemy but things like statis, warp, lift and throw can be used on the wall or mako. though nueral shock is a pain in the ass i did that on everything about 300 times and finally got it this morning lol, anywho i hope that helps :D

Hmm... I thought that the only one that had to be done on an enemy target was hacking. I'm just trying to get Stasis right now, but it seems like I've used it a couple hundred times. I got all the others a long ass time ago. I've got it RB mapped, and hit it every 20 seconds or so, but I'll go back to the story line and try it on enemies as well :(

OK, Stasis and Neural Shock must be used on live targets, while Hacking must be used on mechanical targets.

What I did to boost Neural and Hacking was to save just before the fight with Fist at Chora's Den, pop Neural Shock on Fist, then Hacking on a turret, then reload. I kept doing this with my Engineer until I earned the achievements.

I think I boosted Lift and Warp by using them on the Mako.