Will there be swearing??

Mikmaq Hunter

• 3 weeks later...
okay this is wha will decide if i be buyin this game or not

like i kno the n-word is jus gunna be: "n-----", but wha bout f-ck or sh-t?

if there no swearin, i am NOT gettin this, anyone kno if there be any?

(ps if u say there aint can u plz put a link to where u found that it said none thx)

I've been playing it for the last 2 hours and can confirm it is like others said about the game being clean. Either they leave underscores in place of the word (with no letters being present, neither at the beginning, middle, or end of the word), or they leave it plainly blank and don't score against you if you say something or not there. It's not as extreme as you might think though, as some songs do say 'ass' and 'hoes', if I remember right.

There a way to switch between clean and explicit? Thought I saw that in a video, one of the reasons I bought this game. Don't want all these tracks clean, doesn't make the party fun at all :(

Nastadon, sounds like you bought it so by now you know they must have removed the feature that lets you turn on Explicit... would be nice if they add it in with a future update, but it looks like the promo video was from earlier development where that was an included feature.. some of the other stuff in the video changed as well, like the position of the multiplier and the appearance of the Mics on the screen while performing.. unless it is not in Party or Career, or shown on a lower difficulty since i've only been playing Hard at this point.

No Biggie (Big Pun intended).. ok, i'll stop that now :-).

I like the game despite the censoring, not a problem for the tracks i know, but, i think 'A Milli' had like two whole lines censored except for one word in the middle and that threw me way off.

Nastadon, sounds like you bought it so by now you know they must have removed the feature that lets you turn on Explicit... would be nice if they add it in with a future update, but it looks like the promo video was from earlier development where that was an included feature..
Yeah it sucks ass, I do hope they can patch it though. I hate how on some songs if you sing the uncensored lyrics it will give you bad timing since it doesn't match.

I like the game despite the censoring, not a problem for the tracks i know, but, i think 'A Milli' had like two whole lines censored except for one word in the middle and that threw me way off.
Yeah the game is still fun as hell, though I've only played it wasted off my ass so far, but it is awesome! Just want some swearing in there, rap isn't the same without it. Yeah A milli has some rediculous lines, I Get Money should as well if the person doesn't know it. Would be better to just have the words up, and have them optional to sing. Or edit it in with the first letter of the word so you know what swear it is, something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's pretty shit that you don't have explicit lyrics because even though for some songs you know what goes where in what's been censored, but the ones you don't know can throw you off and censoring a word that connects immediately to another line can have to stumble and get thrown off - which makes it hard to be perfect on a song unless you find out that lyric to add it in as you go and keep the flow..