Fun Games with easy achievements

Destro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive 1k:ed it twice, took me something like 12-13 hours the second time.

Only scary part is if you miss the executions.

Fair enough, took me 19 hours to 1000, but even after I beat all the outposts I was still coming across enemies patrolling the island in random locations..therefore you could still get those executions for the skills?

The best Disney game was Megamind. It was fun, easy, and hilarious. Will Farrell doing the voice was just fantastic. Super easy 1k as well. DJ hero can be had for pretty cheap with controller...wasn't that hard, and can get 700gs without going to hard difficulty. Big game hunter (original) was real easy and actually decent.

Adam

TMNT

Hannah Montana

Madden NFL 06

My horse And Me 2

^ALL of these games will get you a very easy 100% completion rate :locked

Think some guys here missed the "got to be fun" parts... I mean... TMNT could had be fun if i was 9, but i tough it was extremely too easy and boring, even tough very short.

Hannah Montana... LOL, worst part i think is i actually buyed this game becuse of the easy part... but i can't remove the plastic, i can't get into a moob to actually play this... LOL

Some games you sugest in general i already got them, Darkness 2, Alan Wake, just haven't played them. PSU i already did it long ago, way longer than 8 hours... took me around 24.

But some sugestion could be interesting. Thanks

Yeah but the COD i already know them, only one i don't have is COD3... maybe one day ill borrow it from my friend who has it, but i know i won't be able to rack that much point... too much online grinding achievements(and no way im starting playing this one online) and i don't feel like doing YET ANOTHER COD on veteran... im not even sure i can mind myself to finish the ones i already have. Not that its "that" hard, just not fun and a time waste...

Crab finishing game? Not really inspired lol, but i may have a look

As for Bioshock, i did the first game, its not a "bad game" , but i never understood the praise it got, i think the story was crap and boring, with a muted hero(wich is something i pretty much always hated unless the hero has a REASON to be muted) and the whole "clown machine and bizarre characters" didn't hook me up either. I think the game could had put a better memory for me if it would had been 5 hours shorter... cause around the 9 hours mark this is where i became bored and tired of it. Got to admit all those damn hacking cameras(for the achievement) didn't help either.

Sniper Elite v2

darksiders 2

the darkness 2

lego games

Enslaved

Lolliop chainsaw

Far cry 3 is easy to

Overlord 2 but you need a booster friend to do the online achievements

Prince of persia TFS

Spec Ops the line

Sleeping dogs

The amazing Spiderman

Prototype 2

Skylanders

Dead island

Avatar TLA TBE takes 5 min to get 1000g

Dante's inferno

Silent hill homecoming

some take a while but some are also very easy

greetz V from Holland

Think some guys here missed the "got to be fun" parts... I mean... TMNT could had be fun if i was 9, but i tough it was extremely too easy and boring, even tough very short.

I do love easy achievements but I couldnt do TMNT I felt it was an awfull game thrown together,

I think I suffered less than 100 points before I took it out and binned it.

Ill add Velvet Assassin to the list of fun&easy, not seen it mentioned yet.

i suppose i can metion any disney game as easy and fun, but as to ALL achievents being easy to get? well i can mention...

TellTales game The Walking Dead, they are all story related and well.. in my opinion is one AWESOME game

taking zombies to storytelling/point & click? yup, that's my recommendation