Any One Online

Online does need a patch. I just hope it doesn't take more then a month or so like last years before they receive it. I normally just practice through out the day and finally near 1AM PST I was finally able to get non laggy matches consistently for the remainder of the night. That's pretty bad, considering I also spent about 3 - 4 minutes each time finding a match. Come on THQ, don't let me down.

I thought people played this game i guess i was wrong because every time i search it says there are no games. Whats up with this?

Is because there are people in a game already. Since you cant have more than 2 people in a game at once it says there are no games available. also when it trys to connect someone to a game and stops its because someone got into the game before you as it trys to connect multiple people to the same game at once so if one doesn't work it just connects to the next guy. my advice for playing online is to host yourself.

I'm not getting the lag that I did last year but when it disconnects randomly i the second round, especially when I'm having a good match, drives me insane. They fixed some things from last year but added twice as many new issues. I honestly don't think they'll get it right.