Achievement Guide (PC and 360)

The Pants Party

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, 1000+ each as long as you finish both the X360 & PC version...

Here's a classic example: http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementSummary.aspx?compareTo=Major+Nelson

Just scroll the page accordingly (it's in the upper 1/3, think so) to look for the Fall out 3s but he has yet to complete both games. LoL!

Well, if i've got the extra mo0lah I would get it in a heartbeat! Easy Gs there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently at 99% complete because I'm holding off on doing the final story quest. This is because I was wondering if it will affect being able to play Operation: Anchorage.

I'm planning on downloading the DLC inthe next days or so but my question is...if you complete Fallout 3 fully will you sitll be able to play O:A?

If it does I'll leave the final quest 'til after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys.. not sure if this has been mentioned before. There's a way to get the Agatha's Song achievement without actually doing the quest. Just find the violin from the vault (forgotten which number), then sell it to the guy who buys these historical stuff in Rivet City.

Achievement Unlocked!

Guys.. not sure if this has been mentioned before. There's a way to get the Agatha's Song achievement without actually doing the quest. Just find the violin from the vault (forgotten which number), then sell it to the guy who buys these historical stuff in Rivet City.

Achievement Unlocked!

Why not give it to Agatha? Give her some music paper and you can get a unique scoped magnum. If you're going through the effort to get the violin, might as well get the better reward.

Why not give it to Agatha? Give her some music paper and you can get a unique scoped magnum. If you're going through the effort to get the violin, might as well get the better reward.

I discovered this by accident...

But nonetheless, I'm relieved I didnt have to go through everything because I'm using two handed weapons. The scoped magnum would do me no good...

Just a very fast way of getting Agatha's Song. :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
I discovered this by accident...

But nonetheless, I'm relieved I didnt have to go through everything because I'm using two handed weapons. The scoped magnum would do me no good...

Just a very fast way of getting Agatha's Song. :woop:

Not a whole lot faster, really. The only difference is you don't have to find Agatha's house.