Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I'm looking for people to do the multiplayer achievements with, if you have a team or want to help me out, feel free to message or FR me on Xbox Live. My GT is the same as here Reynoldsm. I'm on xbox at some stage every day and can be on till needed.

Hope to see some of you online!

So I've had Prey for years but never bothered to get the multiplayer achievements. Well, now I'm glad I didn't try to... no one plays this online. But, they're simple tasks so anyone willing to boost together would be great. I've got college from 9:30 - 12:00 central every day, but after that I'm usually free. :drunk

My gamertag is: Retroverrtigo.

So I've had Prey for years but never bothered to get the multiplayer achievements. Well, now I'm glad I didn't try to... no one plays this online. But, they're simple tasks so anyone willing to boost together would be great. I've got college from 9:30 - 12:00 central every day, but after that I'm usually free. :drunk

My gamertag is: Retroverrtigo.

I've added you, my gamertag is Rotten Ralph.

I just need the Team Deathmatch kills ones but I'll you get the ones you need.

the shanesy hayes is silver so message me on hotrod2k9.. if u interested just message me with a message saying what u need on this or fear 2.. im lookin to boost both ang give and get what we all need that is the point of boostin..

lets keep this friendly as live should be..

thanks

holla