Cheats Do Work!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm if cheats still work as of 10/14/10?

Thanks OP and Tufty. This still works as of 21/10/10, I didn't use the LIGHTSABER cheat as I heard people had trouble during the battle with Darth Vader.

It's been said before but just avoid as many battles as possible, you can run through a few levels.

Edited by Come On Die Young

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those that have successfully done this, just want to be certain I have done this correctly:

Played through Prologue on Sith Master

At the beginning of TIE Factory, entered in the cheats for Full Force powers, etc (including the one for extra lightsaber damage)

Played through the level normally until I got through the hangar door (No onscreen Saving message, but this is where a checkpoint would activate without cheats enabled)

Allowed myself to die

Exited to Main Menu

Selected Continue

The game loaded at the point just after entering the hangar door (as it should)

Confirmed the cheats were still active

Manually Saved game

Exited to Dashboard

Started game back up and selected Continue

Cheats were still active and Saving now appears at each checkpoint I reach (finished all of TIE Factory last night)

So, for anyone who has used this glitch to get the difficulty related achievements, can you please verify that this is what occurred for you? Just want to be absolutely sure I have followed all the steps correctly, so if I need to re-do it, I can... before I get all the way to the end and find out the hard way.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Here's a better guide for the method:

The Power Spheres trick is very useful.

This guide is an extension of Fatal Mentality's Save Cheat Trick. This glitch still works as of 8/21/10. Here are the steps:

1) Start a new game and set the difficulty to Sith Master

2) Complete the prologue

3) At the beginning of the Tie Fighter Facility input the following codes:

Maximum Force powers Enter KATARN

Amplified light saber damage Enter LIGHTSABER

All Force combos Enter MOLDYCROW

All lightsaber crystals Enter HURRIKANE (BEWARNED! entering this code will prevent you from winning the jedi holocron collector achievement, so if you are planning on going for the collector achievement on your sith master playthrough, skip this code. If not, Sigil is a must as it significantly strengthens your lightning attacks)

All Force Talents Enter JOCASTA

4) In the Tie Fighter Facility, enter the first main room and kill all of the rebels and stormtroopers

5) Destroy 5 hanging tie fighters to complete a bonus objective giving you a yellow force talent sphere

6) Go to the Force Talents tab of the Force Upgrades menu and press X to reset your Force Talents

7) Then go back to the input code screen and reenter the code JOCASTA

8) Repeat steps 6 & 7 until you have around 200 extra Force Talent spheres

9) Use Force grip on the main doors to leave the hangar and go down the hallway. This triggers an autosave point even though it won't be shown on the screen

10) Die. There are some rebels down the hallway with stun batons that can take care of this for you

11) Once your game reloads, Exit to Main Menu

12) Select Continue

13) Manually save your game

14) QUIT TO XBOX 360 DASHBOARD AND RESTART THE GAME FROM THERE

** You will know that you've done it right if after restarting from the Dashboard your character still has all Force Upgrades AND you can save your game. Basically, if you can save, you can win achievements.

The reason you want 200 extra Force Talent spheres is because as you play, if you are ever about to die, you can press the start button, press X to reset your Force Talents, manually reapply all of them, and when you exit the menu to return to the game, you will have full health and force power. This is really helpful against some of the tougher bosses.

SOURCE

02/13/2012 I can confirm that this method still works. I used it on Sith Master yesterday and it worked perfectly. Thanks to the OP for this.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This still works as of February 1st, 2013. No need to clear your cache; just follow the guide posted before that shows you how to use the force spheres trick.

[quote name=Tyrone Honeybee

Source:Click Link Below/url]

http://www.trueachievements.com/a25384/sith-master-achievement.htm?showguides=1

This guide is an extension of Fatal Mentality's Save Cheat Trick. This glitch still works as of 8/21/10. Here are the steps:

1) Start a new game and set the difficulty to Sith Master

2) Complete the prologue

3) At the beginning of the Tie Fighter Facility input the following codes:

Maximum Force powers Enter KATARN

Amplified light saber damage Enter LIGHTSABER

All Force combos Enter MOLDYCROW

All lightsaber crystals Enter HURRIKANE (BEWARNED! entering this code will prevent you from winning the jedi holocron collector achievement, so if you are planning on going for the collector achievement on your sith master playthrough, skip this code. If not, Sigil is a must as it significantly strengthens your lightning attacks)

All Force Talents Enter JOCASTA

4) In the Tie Fighter Facility, enter the first main room and kill all of the rebels and stormtroopers

5) Destroy 5 hanging tie fighters to complete a bonus objective giving you a yellow force talent sphere

6) Go to the Force Talents tab of the Force Upgrades menu and press X to reset your Force Talents

7) Then go back to the input code screen and reenter the code JOCASTA

8) Repeat steps 6 & 7 until you have around 200 extra Force Talent spheres

9) Use Force grip on the main doors to leave the hangar and go down the hallway. This triggers an autosave point even though it won't be shown on the screen

10) Die. There are some rebels down the hallway with stun batons that can take care of this for you

11) Once your game reloads, Exit to Main Menu

12) Select Continue

13) Manually save your game

14) QUIT TO XBOX 360 DASHBOARD AND RESTART THE GAME FROM THERE

** You will know that you've done it right if after restarting from the Dashboard your character still has all Force Upgrades AND you can save your game. Basically, if you can save, you can win achievements.

The reason you want 200 extra Force Talent spheres is because as you play, if you are ever about to die, you can press the start button, press X to reset your Force Talents, manually reapply all of them, and when you exit the menu to return to the game, you will have full health and force power. This is really helpful against some of the tougher bosses.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Do I need to delete any updates or anything? I have the Sith edition, but do these cheats still work?

Also.

What cheats make the sith master an easier and quicker playthrough? Just finished apprentice, and whilst I sort of liked the story, the gameplay was very, very basic. Just want to whizz through it and try the DLC.

Do the cheats also work on the DLC?

The way to tell if the cheats have worked is if you're able to save. If the option to save is greyed out, then you won't get any achievements.

Cheers. Do you have to keep putting in the cheats for each level, or once their in they're there for good. Also which are the best cheats to use? I just want to whizz through the 2nd playthrough as the only thing that will be different is the dark ending.

Also. If it is greyed out, do I need to delete that save file or anything?

Edited by Brako Von Cruel

Maximum Force powers Enter "KATARN" as a code.

Amplified lightsaber damage Enter "LIGHTSABER" as a code.

All Force Talents Enter "JOCASTA" as a code to unlock all Force Talents.

If you got all of the Holocrons and already got that achievement, do this one too. BUT, if you don't have all of the Holocrons, don't do this one because they'll disappear from the game.

All lightsaber crystals Enter "HURRIKANE" as a code to unlock all lightsaber crystals. Note: Enabling this code will remove all of the lightsaber related Holocrons.

You don't have to re-enter the codes because you're not activating anything, you're just giving yourself all of the unlocks. Also, if you get into trouble, you can pause and go in the menu to give yourself a reset of your powers, which fills your lifebar. See this previous post that explains it all:

Hey I know of another sort of cheat that comes in handy for people using the FULL TALENTS cheat in the first post on SITH MASTER. I recommend using it on the last two bosses in the game, but it will work at just about any moment. When you use these cheats with Sith Master, by the end of the game you will have accumulated around 20 talent unlock credits. Well, if you reset your talents, it uses 1 unlock credit each time, but after manually upgrading them again it will make your life bar full again. This tactic is perfect against pain in the ass bosses like Vader (1st round) and the Emperor (2nd). This means when fighting these two bosses, you effectively have 20+ life bars at your disposal. Just make sure you don't die, or you will have wasted your credits (it saves)

P.S. I believe it is the talent Fortitude which has an impact on the life bar. So if you somehow lose almost all your reset credits, you can just skip upgrading the rest and only upgrade Fortitude each time you need it.

Maximum Force powers Enter "KATARN" as a code.

Amplified lightsaber damage Enter "LIGHTSABER" as a code.

All Force Talents Enter "JOCASTA" as a code to unlock all Force Talents.

If you got all of the Holocrons and already got that achievement, do this one too. BUT, if you don't have all of the Holocrons, don't do this one because they'll disappear from the game.

All lightsaber crystals Enter "HURRIKANE" as a code to unlock all lightsaber crystals. Note: Enabling this code will remove all of the lightsaber related Holocrons.

You don't have to re-enter the codes because you're not activating anything, you're just giving yourself all of the unlocks. Also, if you get into trouble, you can pause and go in the menu to give yourself a reset of your powers, which fills your lifebar. See this previous post that explains it all:

So as well as using the light saber code, if I use the green saber gem does that do even more damage, or does it sort of cancel it out?

EDIT

Ok I put the cheats in and the game is able to save. I still have all powers unlocked, but the saber cheat seems to have stopped. When I first put it in I was one hit killing everything on the Tie Fighter mission. Went through the procedure and when I reloaded it, the enemies on the same level are now taking between 2-7 hits to kill.

EDIT

Yeah. Something doesn't like the light saber cheat. When I first put it in, it one hit kills enemies on level 2, but when I do the save game exploit it gets rid of the cheat.

Edited by Brako Von Cruel

Yeah that's possible that it doesn't work, but honestly you don't need it. Because you can "heal" yourself by resetting your powers, if you get in trouble, just do that. Again, the important thing to remember is if you can save, your cheats are working AND you'll get the achievements.

Enjoy the game, it's a classic.