Anyone else want more joke songs?

Zee

More joke songs?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. More joke songs?

• Yes
    • No

I think very occasionally and for a dollar or free, it's not a bad thing to have some more humorous songs. I'd love it if they put in another Limozeen song (like Because it's Midnite from GH:Rocks the 80s). Generally I'd prefer more actual and not goofy tracks, but that doesn't necessarily mean those fun tracks wouldn't be challenging to play too. I mean, the solo on Because it's Midnite was pretty tricky if I recall correctly and Thunderhorse (from GH2 which I think would fall into this category) was cool to play also.

Ya, but to a certain extent. About 95% awesome kick ass songs and 5% funny songs. They are fun to play, but after like 5 times they kinda get old. Now if only they would put more famous songs on there, like soccerplaya's list on the monthly dlc thread:woop:.

Also, they probably need to make sure the soongs are actually a little fun. I don't wanna see songs with like 20 notes per minute or anything like that. Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld is a perfect example.

How dare you call Still Alive a joke!

:( You're right, Still alive is quite awesome.

Anyway I did find this, Proving power rangers should be in Rock Band (it's a custom song made by someone for GHII)

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ue5TAvcnq8E]YouTube - Guitar Hero 2 - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers[/ame]

WTF is The Professor Brothers?

It's a show on superdeluxe.com, It's made by the same guy who made George Washington.

:( You're right, Still alive is quite awesome.

Anyway I did find this, Proving power rangers should be in Rock Band (it's a custom song made by someone for GHII)

It's a show on superdeluxe.com, It's made by the same guy who made George Washington.

i was gonna say no but after watching that video im a definet yes!!

OK, I don't think I would enjoy singing novelty songs like the Power Rangers song or, God forbid, TMNT ... I play with my kids so I like songs that are fun for all of us but I thing they would agree with me on those.

With that said, I enjoy the hell out of Freezepop, Timmay (now that I've beat it on Expert *whew*), and Still Alive (probably the best addition to RockBand EVAR).

I guess it's just personal taste ... OH, and if I have to pay for them or not, that might have something to do with how willing I would be to get them.