Respawn needs to increase the credit count

STLfan2468

Guys...just play the damn game and enjoy it. Is that so hard? :) :drunk

Normally I'd agree with you. People complain a lot when achievements actually have to be achieved. However, I think this one was put in just to make people grind on the game longer. For myself for example, I had over 1000 matches played and now I'm going to have to play at least another 250 just to get this one achievement. That's a little much.

• 1 month later...

What would have been nice is if they could have kept track of your career credits, not however many you happened to have the day the update dropped. I've easily gotten enough, historically. But when the update came along I had close to none, because I was constantly buying weapon packs to save amped weapons for future regen requirements.

Edited by Fragarach Luin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the 100 daily challenges will take me longer but that's fine. I can come back to the game with friends and have some achievements to play for or I can be fine leaving the 100 dailies and 500,000 credits knowing I could get them if I wanted to. Always other games to play.

I just need to convince enough friends to come back to the game to help with Frontier defense.

• 4 weeks later...

Its really not as hard(or long) as it looks...

Sure 100 daily challenges mean over 3 months of play(if you do all 3 of them every day) but there usually pretty easy and all...

I kinda like dedication achievements on a MP shooter... thats kinda like the fun and give you an extra motivation to keep playing.

Once i had mopped everything on 360 i dunno, i didn't felt to play this version anymore, i bough the game on X1 and prefered starting over again... sure playing PH and CTF piss me off but oh well.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Its really not as hard(or long) as it looks...

Sure 100 daily challenges mean over 3 months of play(if you do all 3 of them every day) but there usually pretty easy and all...

;)

Sorry to get pedantic but 100 / 3 = 33.3 days so just over 1 month.

I have just unlocked awesomness lvl 11 on Rayman legends for the 2nd time and that makes these grindy achievements seem like a cake walk.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ oh god Rayman..... =/

I'm currently on the grind, already played 500 matches before this update so now I'm stuck doing this but at least when you hit level 50 a small percentage of your XP gained is turned into credits, so I will stay a gen 7 pilot forever as I want those extra credits (I think its ~1-1.5%)

brings credits earned from approx 500-750 to 1200-1500 each match