nyc maloof money cup tranny OTL trick

mikeeeeeeeee124

I had a bit of trouble with the trick list for the tranny section on the dlc. Figured id post this for those also in need.

There is a challenge that requires you to "gap the insent quarterpipe" and I couldn't get enough speed to gap it flat. However, if u get as much speed as u can and aim for the rail... footplant on it! It'll count I promise. Good luck hope this helps

How do you get the 11.9 ft. of air done?

A little bit to the left or right from the spot the OP was talking about is where I did it. This seemed the easiest place since the ramps were were good. I just pumped between the two ramps(using the left/right trigger) until it checked that part off.

A little bit to the left or right from the spot the OP was talking about is where I did it. This seemed the easiest place since the ramps were were good. I just pumped between the two ramps(using the left/right trigger) until it checked that part off.

Just got it!

If you go to the manny pad the half of it with the arrows has a much bigger incline you have to go up before jumping. You still get credit if you gap the half that is on the next level up with only a few inches of ramp on the sides. I found that easier as you don't lose speed right before you jump, just have to time the jump well so you don't skate into the lip.

how do you gap over the central manny pad, for the street part of the own the lot. can't get enough speed to clear the gap.

For this one I set my place marker at the top of the stairs all the way to the right. There are two downslopes on the way to the manny pad. Get on ur board after sprinting, nollies help too. Keep at it using the ramps for speed, I barely made it (think I knicked the stair on the other side) and it counted. Good luck! :p

• 6 months later...