Tickets

A Test Monkey

I did as well. Was always wondering if they would give us any just because and I think it's quite nice that they did. I purchased 18 around Christmas (even tho I said I never would) and bought a set of 3 weapons and now I'm given 40. lol

@DMV maybe it's like a sorry for most people having to deal with the bad matchmaking for so long. Or maybe because it's a free game and they don't want you to feel you have to purchase the items and gave you some free to get some items. Just a guess and I'm gonna go with my first opinion more than my second. ;)

I've been wanting to ask users anyways, are the scratch cards any good and how does that work? They don't seem to have a whole lot of items in the store atm.

Edited by InsaneKane87

@DMV maybe it's like a sorry for most people having to deal with the bad matchmaking for so long. Or maybe because it's a free game and they don't want you to feel you have to purchase the items and gave you some free to get some items. Just a guess and I'm gonna go with my first opinion more than my second. ;)

I've been wanting to ask users anyways, are the scratch cards any good and how does that work? They don't seem to have a whole lot of items in the store atm.

I can say those items are pretty good, there are 2 common items and one premium, and.... well the common items are, okay. The premium is very good. But, I've only bought one pack about a month ago, so I can't confirm they're all good weapons. How it works is simple: choose the tier you want (weapon, armor, shield, etc.) confirm the purchase with happy tickets, and they simulate the pack opening and showing you what you received. If I'm right, for some convoluted reason, they always have warrior accessories, and not cleric and mage. Not sure about that.

From an Xbox email that I received:

The best Happy Wars moments are coming

Happy Wars Is Better.

Come Have a Blast.

See how we've made Happy Wars even happier:

Happy Wars is full of fun and surprises. We've made a few changes to the game, so get ready for all-new mayhem and battles on Xbox LIVE. And here's the great news: We'll automatically add 40 Happy Tickets to your account if you log in between January 9, 2013, and January 20, 2013, so you can try out some of the new features we've added.

Get ready to write some new tales!

• Improved matchmaking! You don't need a full lobby to get a match going. Just join and go!

• If you play with your friends,* you'll have access to limited-edition items and get bonus Happy Stars.

• There's more than 10 new item buffs to make your battles even more fun.

• Got items you don't need? Sell them for Happy Stars!

And the happiest of all: Happy Wars is free to play!

I can say those items are pretty good, there are 2 common items and one premium, and.... well the common items are, okay. The premium is very good. But, I've only bought one pack about a month ago, so I can't confirm they're all good weapons.

Well I bought one for the weapons and the two common ones were crap and the premium one was okay but it was like the 5th one down on my other selection of weapons so it won't be any stronger for me. The two common ones were ones I got from matches in co-op, one with 44 attack and the other with around 140. I won't complain tho since it's free but I won't be getting the cards again.

From an Xbox email that I received:

So does that mean we can get into a game already going or that a game can start where there is a full team against a half team?

Yeah the cards are whatever... With the 40 tickets I got today I bought a shield pack... It was dumb. One was a practice shield, the other was a wooden sheild and the premium item was a crappy shell shield. I feel like I waisted my tix. A better way to spend them is in the shop on the lucky finds...

So we all can agree on "the cards ain't ish". I use happy tikets in the item shop, they offer a whole lot of accessory, but the only one I actually bought and liked a lot is the customization accessories, like skin tones and hair, etc. In retrospect, all the other items are probably for the beginners that has just begun to play this game.

So does that mean we can get into a game already going or that a game can start where there is a full team against a half team?

I haven't experienced a full team against a half team but from what I've seen miss-matched teams have been matchmaking and bots have been filling in the outnumbered teams.

So we all can agree on "the cards ain't ish". I use happy tikets in the item shop, they offer a whole lot of accessory, but the only one I actually bought and liked a lot is the customization accessories, like skin tones and hair, etc. In retrospect, all the other items are probably for the beginners that has just begun to play this game.

Hmm, I haven't even seen those anymore, it's like half the shop is empty now.

Yeah, on day 1 when the game came out I saw those extra customization options and was upset I'd have to pay for them. Now I have the free tickets to get some and they're gone, or hidden in some other menu. Anyone know what happened to these, or what screen I'm missing them on? Something that gives me more appearances without worrying about stats would give me more replay value than an item that might be ok but will get replaced eventually.