360 Add-ons

Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening - 75% off

NBA 2K16 – Blue Diamond Bling Pack - 50% off

NBA 2K16 – Gold Bling Pack - 50% off

NBA 2K16 – Platinum Bling Pack - 50% off

NBA 2K16 – Spanish Commentary Pack - 50% off

Pinball FX2 Deadpool Table - 50% off

Edited by dakisbac

Dak, sorry to interrupt flow of posts if you were gonna use post number 2 (let me know and I'll have this removed), but how often are you gonna keep this updated?

I ask because I used to update the 360/X1 threads of these every Monday night the moment the deals went live.

And if you want, I can take over this thread for you.

Dak, sorry to interrupt flow of posts if you were gonna use post number 2 (let me know and I'll have this removed), but how often are you gonna keep this updated?

I ask because I used to update the 360/X1 threads of these every Monday night the moment the deals went live.

And if you want, I can take over this thread for you.

Since we have a whole subform for Deals of the Week now, this is a thread specifically for this week's deals with gold. When next week comes, a new thread like this one should be made. :)

Like Kairi said, we have a whole forum for this now so each week should have its own thread. I don't plan on doing this every week so please continue posting yours. This was just a sample thread (and I derped on it too... the title should say Feb 8 - Feb 15... can you fix that for me Kairi?)

Since we have a whole subform for Deals of the Week now, this is a thread specifically for this week's deals with gold. When next week comes, a new thread like this one should be made. :)

Like Kairi said, we have a whole forum for this now so each week should have its own thread. I don't plan on doing this every week so please continue posting yours. This was just a sample thread (and I derped on it too... the title should say Feb 8 - Feb 15... can you fix that for me Kairi?)

Ohh! Okay, awesome. Thanks for explaining :D

In that case, I'll definitely bookmark this forum and continue to keep us updated on weekly deals!