How many of you are going to Midnight Launch?

Artful Dodger

chainsaw squirrel can u confirm this your pretty " in the kno" i guess rod confirmed on his twitter there is no midnight madness bonus-you will not get a bonus weapon skin like gears 2, my girl and i are going to the foo fighters concert then leaving to go pick up gears 3-concert will be over by 11 -go to gamestop by 12 jump in line wait ti pick it up-my gamestop is usually dead for preorders

as far as i know, rod only confirmed that the liquid green skins arn't being given away for midnight madness, but he also said they havn't really decided on any midnight madness give aways in the last live stream or on twitter, not sure. there might be something but we dont know since epics new favourite word when it comes to weapon skins and rewards ect is 'accessible', so they might not if midnight madness isn't 'accessible' enough.

if i ever see foo fighters live, it'll be at sonisphere knebworth next year. depends what other bands r there. if bfmv or A7X or papa roach r there i'm deffinately going. i could walk there in half and hour if i wanted to, because it's so close by. really convenient.

bill bailey and slipknot were brilliant at sonisphere this year lol.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you speaking of Foo Fighters and Rise Against at the Palace? I'll be there as well :D. Same with me, I'll be heading straight to my town's Gamestop afterwards to pick up my Epic Edition come midnight. :rock

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice im adding you on xboxlive for that!!!

i live very close to you and we both gonna have a really good night!!

Wish I lived where you do the Halo Reach line was the worst one I have ever been in. Worse than MW2 which was really bad. Still wish I had never bought that game. As for me no midnight mayhem for me getting it the 20th with Gamestop day 1 shipping.

Yeah, admittedly the Reach one was full of smokers and this outrageous douche who was trying to act sly because he won some Game Battles tournament. But Halo 3 and 2 were genuinely fun events. I live in NY, so I luckily get the big city launches, and those are cool. I can only imagine how nice it is, to be a developer, and see such a massive group of people so eager to play a video game!

Yeah, admittedly the Reach one was full of smokers and this outrageous douche who was trying to act sly because he won some Game Battles tournament. But Halo 3 and 2 were genuinely fun events. I live in NY, so I luckily get the big city launches, and those are cool. I can only imagine how nice it is, to be a developer, and see such a massive group of people so eager to play a video game!

hahahaaaaa yes smoke in line for the game smoke yesssssss yessssssssss i plan on clearin a pack in the 25 minutes im in line together we can get our rights back smokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 yes we can yes we can yes we can

Are you speaking of Foo Fighters and Rise Against at the Palace? I'll be there as well :D. Same with me, I'll be heading straight to my town's Gamestop afterwards to pick up my Epic Edition come midnight. :rock

So jealous. 2 of my favorite bands and you get Gears the same day. So epic!:rock

Foo and Rise need to stop skipping Houston. Neither of them have been here in 3 or so years.

So jealous. 2 of my favorite bands and you get Gears the same day. So epic!:rock

Foo and Rise need to stop skipping Houston. Neither of them have been here in 3 or so years.

Seems the new big place to go is the UK. Every band I want to see...I look up their tour route...they have 145+ UK stops, and then maybe 1-3 stops in the U.S., and thats the whole tour. FAIL.

Pre ordered online so hoping to get day early especially since I'll be back from college early, however with the 19th being a monday I'd say chances are slim for a day early delivery.

i got gears 2 a day early delivery =) although i recently got an email from gamestation saying the epic edition will be delivered on launch day and is being held by the courier service until sept 20th, meaning i wont get it a day early =(

i got gears 2 a day early delivery =) although i recently got an email from gamestation saying the epic edition will be delivered on launch day and is being held by the courier service until sept 20th, meaning i wont get it a day early =(

With all this TU1 talk, it might not be such a bad thing. Unless Epic finally get their act together and the update gets passed early.

Title Update 1. The thing Epic forums were exploding about today.

It's to do with the VG achievement unlocks in Gears 3. If you get the game early, and their isn't a title update when you first run it, you don't get all the unlocks tied to the achievement. No one is really sure when the update goes live. If it's 12am U.S. EST time, then that means U.K. users wouldn't be able to play until 5am (provided they wanted their golden weapons).