War Supporter or Seriously 3.0?

DMV

Is anyone else grinding out Seriously 3.0, and thinking they should have shortened the onyx requirements as well as War Supporter? I already have War Supporter so I don't profit from 29/30, but these onyx medals are killing me.

No, they shouldn't. They only gave everybody 29/30 for War Supporter because Epic can't always continue to make new events. There's absolutely no point in decreasing the requirements for all the other Onyx medals because they are and always will be possible to acquire.

The next time I make a post in an effort to get support instead of the opposite, I'll be more specific.

No, they shouldn't. They only gave everybody 29/30 for War Supporter because Epic can't always continue to make new events. There's absolutely no point in decreasing the requirements for all the other Onyx medals because they are and always will be possible to acquire.

I agree with that.

The next time I make a post in an effort to get support instead of the opposite, I'll be more specific.

There will always be an opposite opinion, every member on this site is free to comment, no matter how. So be prepared for the next time.

I agree with that.

There will always be an opposite opinion, every member on this site is free to comment, no matter how. So be prepared for the next time.

Also, consider this.. You would essentially be taking an achievement that exceeded Final Fantasy XI completion time and turning it into Avatar....yeah, thats gonna go well.Think about those who have gone through soul/spirit/will sucker 3.0.Do you think most of the responses are going to be positve? DMV even provided the backbone of the objection to such an idea in the first place.

What if the game automatically gave me the same progresses as you...and this was my first day?Would you like that?Honestly though, I had the same thought as well when I was grinding it out.I'm SO GLAD THEY DIDNT.One of my greatest achievements*(99.9% done)* ever.

I know. I was kind of unprepared for that. I just wanted support, at least this once. Either way, I'm doing what I can to get this achievement, regardless of the stipulations.

I know. I was kind of unprepared for that. I just wanted support, at least this once. Either way, I'm doing what I can to get this achievement, regardless of the stipulations.

I don't think you realize just how much support you have. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who feel the same way. I'm 1 of them but I'm just glad they left it as is. I can assure you, at no point did I want more of what was ahead of me.Hammy, Dbs , Lancer, Sapper, Wingman, Tdm...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!

This game broke my will so many times...those 12hour weapon boosting sessions were so much fun..NOT! Pretty much everyone going for 3.0, wished the criteria was shortened. I know I did.

I don't think you realize just how much support you have. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who feel the same way. I'm 1 of them but I'm just glad they left it as is. I can assure you, at no point did I want more of what was ahead of me.Hammy, Dbs , Lancer, Sapper, Wingman, Tdm...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!

This game broke my will so many times...those 12hour weapon boosting sessions were so much fun..NOT! Pretty much everyone going for 3.0, wished the criteria was shortened. I know I did.

I wasn't trying to make this topic such a big deal; I just wanted to know how people feel about the transition. Yes, I agree, just about everybody wants the requirements to shrink, which is where this forum thread came about. I was going to toughen it out anyway.

What I was really saying was that for over a year I have been playing this game, juggling my job and college work with this game, as well as others. I finally get War Supporter before they significantly shortened the requirements, and everyone else gets this as a cakewalk. I don't want to make it a big deal; I'm just saying.

You could be one of the few of us who hit 29 literally hours before they bumped everyone up to it, so you did not receive your final ribbon and are still waiting on the damn thing. "Gears of War:Judgment - You Will Be Judged Achievement: Play Gears of War: Judgment every day for year without putting another disc in the disc tray." I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. I can understand wanting some longevity and great replay value for a game, but Epic went WAY too far with this one.

• 3 weeks later...