The title will be "Halo 5".

Hishoa

Meh. Let them bash all they want. David Cage is a visionary. They say he wants to make movies, but there are limitations to the movie industry that aren't present in videogames. You can't make a movie that's 10-12 hours long. You can't make a movie with dialog and events that change and adapt with the viewers choices and desires. In videogames you can. You have no restraints except in what the imagination allows.

David Cage represents a level of immersion in videogames that is rarely seen or heard of this day and age. The last game that even came close to this level of interaction was Shenmue II. Yet as much as people want to call it a movie, you're still controlling your character. You're still engaged in combat, executing stealth missions, interacting with the environment around you, making choices that alter the events of the game, etc... it's no less a game than Splinter Cell or The Sims.

Additionally, people act like David Cage is the only one that does this. Like I pointed out, other games like Shenmue and Asura's Wrath do the exact same thing. Even RE4 had QTEs (and one of it's QTE scenes is considered to be one of the best moments in videogame history.) On top of that, the Japanese have had Eroge and Bishoujo for years upon years now and those roughly translate into "Visual Novel" which results in a lot of games like Bazooka Cafe and True love '95 (I only have a couple Hentai examples but there are many more that are more appropriate.)

And to be honest, at least David Cage is still making an attempt at giving us worthwhile single-player content. In a world where fucktard companies are forcing multiplayer into games like Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc... and even have companies like Respawn and Bungie that are opting out of single-player content entirely, it's nice to see some companies are at least still trying to give us that truly meaningful experience rather than another cheap 15-minute thrill of going online and shooting a bunch of dumbass people over and over and over and over and over.

Edited by DarkReign2021

• 1 month later...

I don't know, I just wish they weren't going to release it until 2015. The way Halo 4 came out would not be good for Halo 5, unfinished and all. Halo 2 had 60 people, and Halo 5 has 300+ people (in house) so I guess it's possible, but it would be a much better game if it is released in 2015.

I liked what they did with 4 and the Spartan Ops. Would like to see more of that in the up coming game.

No..just no if it's anything like 4 I'll pass on it and won't give it a second look just like if another Gears Of War game was made and it's like Judgment

• 1 month later...
No..just no if it's anything like 4 I'll pass on it and won't give it a second look just like if another Gears Of War game was made and it's like Judgment

agreed. if the multiplayer is anything like halo 4 im not buying il just go to a friends and play campaign and thats it. i like the idea of spartan ops but they need to do more than recycled levels