How to get AAA rank?

ilution15

i did kill everyone with "RT+X" but still get A rank

I'm on E.4

I used the RT+X On normal enemies, and the Charge cannon ultimate on the tougher enemies to stun them or to get the RT symbol over them. Even on very hard the charge cannon does some work. I've managed to AAA all story missions and most of the challenges like this of course the ultimate mondo helps to and it does not damper your score.:woop:

Each mission has a bunch of bonus points available. I'm not sure if each level only has certain ones it looks for though. I had to redo the mission with the scrolls on Easy because I missed a Scarlett and I got AAA because I noticed that I scored $0 for damage so on my easy run I destroyed all boxes and the trees and got triple AAA.

I guess the trick is to check what each level is looking for, drop it to easy and do it.

• 3 weeks later...

To AAA a mission just look for what the Bonuses are. There's almost always some for - Not dying, Taking no damage, Cool kills (go for headshots!) and a Fast completion time. Make these for main goals and you'll be good. If theres still no luck just see whats required at the end when you get your cash money.. I've gotten plenty of AAA with some bonuses at $0 as well.