Achievement Guide needed

The site could use an achievement guide and roadmap for this title. Anyone want to jump in and contribute?

Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.

Stop begging for achievement guides or learn the language and write one yourself Someone will make one when they feel like they're ready to make the commitment. This game takes an extremely long time to complete due to the 100% achievements involved.

We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.

We're going through the forums to find missing guides and roadmaps. Our task is to, no matter how small or big, is to have each forum/game with its own guide and roadmap.

There are a lot of games missing guides and roadmaps and i haven't played many of the games, so we're asking some members of the site to help out and construct one.

I understand many games are tough or don't have much activity on the forums, but we're hoping people will be able to help out, so instead of complaining why not work with other members to write a guide to benefit the site and its members.

There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.

There is no complaining Mr. Generic Public Relations response. Why don't you work with other members to make a guide instead of saying "we need a roadmap and guide for this game" on every single game.

There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.

There is complaining though because you are the one complaining to him. DEG is not doing it for every single game, only on the games that needs achievement guides and roadmaps. The site is missing tons of them and he is just being helpful to the site by making people aware of which games need them since there are many that do. I don't see any need to complain to him for that. I'm pretty sure I've seen other members that have made posts asking for guides too and I haven't seen anyone complaining at them.

I still don't see how what he is doing is helpful. Any moron with half a brain can see that there's not a guide for this game and every other game he's posted this useless post on these forums.

• 5 months later...