'No Games found' 'No servers', Game shutdown?

Severs are on and off a lot. It's the worst supported online game I've ever played (not sure how it was when it first got released on the 360).

Depending on which achievements you're gonna go for you will have a really hard time getting them. :( It sucks. I hate EA and their whole "we need our OWN servers" thing that they've always done.

• 4 months later...
Im trying to get the online achievements for this game but its a case of there not being any servers to play on or way to setup a game online at all.

Does this game not have any online support anymore? If so thats about half the achievments for this game now unobtainable.

Dam shame and was thinking of buying thos game too !! :(

• 3 weeks later...
Severs are on and off a lot. It's the worst supported online game I've ever played (not sure how it was when it first got released on the 360).

Depending on which achievements you're gonna go for you will have a really hard time getting them. :( It sucks. I hate EA and their whole "we need our OWN servers" thing that they've always done.

It was great at first but now... It all changed since...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
so, if I were to get online with this game will it still count towards my Vet. status? Not finding a game or anything, but just logging on with it. Also, I didn't want to make another thread for a minor question that relates to the thread topic. Thanks.

Just need to finish a game for your vet status. So the servers need to be running. Heard online one server was up? Thus it just might be full. been awhile since I even put this game in.

Update:

Was just on a day or so ago. Was able to find a room on my first try. Still fun.

Edited by Chuppernicus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to play just one game of this so I can add to my veteran count. Any advice on getting into a game? GT: aristokrat18

EDIT: Apparently the solution is to finally give in and post, and then you will get logged into a game.

I was thinking about doing the same thing. Where did you post to get a match?

• 3 weeks later...