Lap It Up?

Nosomee

Don't so much worry about speed watch out for those two turns that you can't go into too early and watch your height on the final turn. Some practice and you'll get it. I finally beat the challenges last night, I couldn't do the lap it up, and the two where you are racing with ladies slalom and snowboard slalom.

ok i managed to do this the other night for a friend after lots of trying. The trick is you have got to time all of your steps perfectly whilst going down the straights and when it comes to the corners you have to stay as tight in as possible to the corner, your hand can go over the little black corner markers but not your skates. The less of the track you cover the better.

I did it with a lap and a half spare and got a top 5 leaderboard score by making sure I was in the inside lane and then kept trying to get a good launch. Hammer A from the start whilst holding RT and try release RT as soon as you think GO is going to appear. You get infinite false starts so you dont need to worry about getting disqualified. As stated above make sure you stay close to every corner and you turn at the first opportunity. All I did was make sure my arm was on the inside of the black markers on every turn.

When straightening up off corners a few times I failed the first step, but made sure the other 3 or 4 steps were green and this helped me do it in 1.20.00. Once you find a rhythm you should get it quite quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

The skeleton challenge is really hard, here are some advices i can give you

First of all, i managed to make the run without touching anything on the Olympic Game solo mod... So i thought this was going to be easy, but i missed everytime i tried to go the slower possible.

So i said, ok, lets try to go as fast as possible, and band, this is really easier.

There are some hard parts but with training and speed, you should manage to do it.

For the Women Skate, finally i got it with the inside view. Harder to turn, but better for the skating. On my 10th try, with a 100 start, i got it on the last corner.

Good luck everyone

• 7 months later...