Awakening In Multiplayer

If anyone knows the answer to this question please answer! I want to know if there is quick awakening in multiplayer? You know if you move the analog stick to right-up-left-down you can awaken? The Tobi and Minato fight, Minato can quick awaken and if that is in multiplayer that would really ruin the game. also if anyone knows if Ring out is in multiplayer? really hope both of these aren't!

yes it is possible, check out the video i posted in the combo cancel thread, at least its possible in 1v1 offline.

don´t say it ruins the game before it is even released. i´ll rarely use it since your chakra bar decreases, you can´t call your teammates and no ultimate jutsu if i remember correctly.

people need to adapt thats all. i had over 200 online ranked matches in generations and used awakening like 20 times? my main is kakashi and konan and i still have 70% win rate. i also fought many so called "spammers" who are a joke if you know how to handle them.

Edited by CoregBlue1

yes it is possible, check out the video i posted in the combo cancel thread, at least its possible in 1v1 offline.

don´t say it ruins the game before it is even released. i´ll rarely use it since your chakra bar decreases, you can´t call your teammates and no ultimate jutsu if i remember correctly.

people need to adapt thats all. i had over 200 online ranked matches in generations and used awakening like 20 times? my main is kakashi and konan and i still have 70% win rate. i also fought many so called "spammers" who are a joke if you know how to handle them.

hmm i guess ill give it a chance first.. but what if you quick awaken with sasuke susano or itachi? or the tailed beasts. then i think thats overpowered?

• 2 weeks later...
hmm i guess ill give it a chance first.. but what if you quick awaken with sasuke susano or itachi? or the tailed beasts. then i think thats overpowered?

large transformations or manifestations (tailed beasts, susano'o) are health dependent awakenings, as in the awakenings we're all used to (charge up chakra bar until awakened)