Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

/looking to Boost - Add me : Vampericmist

had the game since around the time it came out, and playing this online legit is just a pain now (After not playing for a good year n a half) With everyone haveing Hardened Troops

-- Need Basicly All the MP Achivements Im on nearly 24\7 -WIlling to get the DLC if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
i need help with almost all achievements if online is still up, and me Burnin Simon, Include a vm

No, online is still up and runnin, but u just have 2 keep clicking it a lot like a long time if ure talkin about Theater Of War though. Because I keep doin it and it says the server is not "Available" right now though but u have 2 keep clicking it non-stop and after like about the 24 or 31 clicks, It'll work trust me. U just have 2 keep pressing the "A Button" non-stop. Trust me, it'll work.

But yea, I need help getting Achievements in Theater Of War. Its a pain in the @SS though. If any1's willin 2 help me getting Achievements in TC's EndWar though. MS me if u want help. GT - Axonn1

Edited by Axonn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, im getting this game since im looking to bump up Gamerscore but wanna do bits of it legit. So if there are Multiplayer cheevs. (Quite a few of them) i would probably rather boost them.

Off topic;

Can you use Turtle Beach PX21 headset with this and stay in Party Chat without all the mates thinking i'm talking complete bullshit.?

Thanks in advance for anyone who will reply. but cheers.

Happy Gaming.

:)

• 2 months later...